What's new

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I re-read my post. I'm gonna edit it. I may have been too rude. Not to him, fuck that guy, but to you. I really didn't mean to shit on your thread. There are a number of people in my circle that have negative professional and personal stories, and the combined experiences sets me off in a rage.

Cannavore

Veteran
All I know from day one when this all started at CC it wasn't nothing but jealousy and animosity and it sky rocketed from there and people trying to take advantage of him.
The club closed up shortly after that,
Where and what developed after that I never heard and really none of my concern.
shopping.jpg

eastcoastjoe

people trying to take advantage of him.
I seem to remember taking a few weeks vacation from work to run an auction that we all donated seeds towards. An auction that raised THOUSANDS of dollars for him. And I never even got a thank you. I was told it wasn’t enough and could we raise more for him.

Also, I don’t seem to remember you contributing anything. In fact, you were the greediest person in that group hands down. You did nothing but take.

Cannavore

Veteran
I seem to remember taking a few weeks vacation from work to run an auction that we all donated seeds towards. An auction that raised THOUSANDS of dollars for him. And I never even got a thank you. I was told it wasn’t enough and could we raise more for him.

Also, I don’t seem to remember you contributing anything. In fact, you were the greediest person in that group hands down. You did nothing but take.
5bc.jpg

OleReynard

Whatever, joey

Why should've I donated anything, I was contributing by buying beans for the cause.

I never complained about ya not doing enough.

As far as being greedy, I believe I was the first to have a fundraiser for OG netted well over 3k in beansales for the server fund.

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

Whatever, joey

Why should've I donated anything, I was contributing by buying beans for the cause.

I never complained about ya not doing enough.

As far as being greedy, I believe I was the first to have a fundraiser for OG netted well over 3k in beansales for the server fund.
Why should you have donated ? Mayhe because it would have been a decent thing to do since you did nothing but take. It’s just funny to see you calling someone greedy when you are hands down the greediest person I ever dealt with.

And that is good you helped OG. Has nothing to do with how you pillaged our place. With everything you took Not even sure why you’re speaking in this. It’s laughable dude

OleReynard

I see you can't comprehend what I had typed so ill leave it that. Lol

I just wanted to see what this place was like and it is like Instagram.

I also noticed you jumped right in there when I didn't even mention any names as to who was trying to take advantage of SB. Feeling guilty?
Or just trying to cover your ass.

You jumped right in on leading the fundraiser with the only intent of thinking you were gonna be first at his beans. You didn't fool no one
Everybody knows even your cronies ya got leaching a hold of ya.

Also ya I grabbed up all the older gear I could find can't help I was smarter than the rest.
But I paid or traded for it.

eastcoastjoe

I see you can't comprehend what I had typed so ill leave it that. Lol

I just wanted to see what this place was like and it is like Instagram.

I also noticed you jumped right in there when I didn't even mention any names as to who was trying to take advantage of SB. Feeling guilty?
Or just trying to cover your ass.

You jumped right in on leading the fundraiser with the only intent of thinking you were gonna be first at his beans. You didn't fool no one
Everybody knows even your cronies ya got leaching a hold of ya.

Also ya I grabbed up all the older gear I could find can't help I was smarter than the rest.
But I paid or traded for it.

Nothing but false information. We organized that fundraiser while his was in the hospital. Long before any of his wild skunk stories. The day he got it we already had the money for him. You have no clue what your speaking on.

I jumped on leading it ? I was the only one willing to do it. Who else volunteered to do it ? You ? Of course not. That would require you doing something that is selfless.

We helped him the same way we helped gerber. You wouldn’t know any of this though because you weren’t involved in any of it. You really should stop speaking on what you have no clue about

bimblebrains_1

I see the saga continues still, remember when this came to be at the Connisuer Connection.
It's where it all started.
I certainly hope you're doing OK Marc.
Been a mighty rough road for ya she be.
Take care , give me a holler if you're on here.
If its the same Marc I think you mean then he won't be on here,I do speak to him so if you need to get in touch then dm me bro

TheDarkStorm

Dunno bout the sales pitch. But atleast bimble and I tried it out.
However this seems like the case with Charles scott, wasent he a former nazi or something? But hey we all make mistakes in our life.
Well not to compare Apples with oranges..but we discuss the genetics and the outcome of these seeds sold by BSV. I Know ethics is important, but the Canna industry is toxic and full of dishonest souls ...which is not good for anyone just a personal observation.
I think its Wrong to use OT1 name if dosent want to be associated with BSV. However he released the seeds to a brit forum, and bsv aquired it.. therefore imo he can treat the seeds as he wants. By that I mean he is free to breed, etc with it. For me this is cool as long u credit the people behind it, which he does all the time. He actually never speak shit about OT1, though he is Really toxic towards other breeders, which is really sad and makes him a weak persona.

Thanks for the input om which lines to use Really appreciated.

Btw. as another member mentioed earlier there is ferrets in eu. They too smell awfull, but have never myself smelled a skunk, only skunkcabbage, which just smells likes purgent sweet cannabis😉 As mention earlier I have tried a bsv cut from a friend and its spot on smells like cat piss and Fresh hops. The other cut smelled like fried onion, interesting.
Just to all the broth and meat lovers out there. There is meat sauce pheno in Libanon27 from Denmark, is smells freaking like mama cita meat stew ! It's really Weird smell 😁
Lol...who told you bs never said anything bad about oldtimer or was never disrespectful towards him.....oldtimer actually came out and said the seeds werent what bs was claiming them to be and were just a mish mash of other genetics some of which were his and some from Holland...and it was because bs was misrepresenting the seeds and what they were and also using his name in deceiving people which is why he distanced himself from bs and wanted nothing to do with him...because of that BS started insulting ot1 everywhere and to everyone saying he was senile and had clearly gone mental and didnt know what he was on about along with the other much nasteir stuff he was saying....He showed no respect towards ot1 and just trashed all over him...and most of this while ot1 was becoming very unwell..no one ever said to him dont do what he wants with the seeds..the problem was lying to people about what they were and using ot1s name in that deceit...thats way most people who seen what happened and knew ot1 have a bad dislike for bs...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Very penetrating skunky with a very pungent aftertaste and a very characteristic spicy touch, very tasty and fragrant

hehehe I see you like it very much. enjoy bro, but I was asking more about effect, you say it is sativa pheno. so it is uplifting? euphoric? and what is duration of the effect for you? how strong is body effect? potency is 10 from 10? :D

Latest posts

Latest posts