What's new

MY Prophet

Z

Ziggaro

Just like in the bible the prophets kill all the women and children. I'm going to plunder these bitches!
The bud pics are somewhere around 23-25 days from switch
Heres a fatty leaf

Heres the bud from fatty leaf

Heres a stinky one

And heres my biggest one

Z

Ziggaro

Thanx for the positive vibes! I got a little def. They're bulking up quick but have some purple veins under the leaf so I added 1 tsp of Koolbloom liquid to their diet. This is my first time using Coco, my first time using GH nutes (modded Lucas) and I like it so far.
I don't expect much since this style is new to me, but the buds are bulking quick! A couple of them are exceptionally stinky, like the big leaf one. They're all pretty frosty. I'll be posting again to let everyone see the results :)
BTW I had some germ trouble, they all popped but some took over a week to germ. 2 ended up dying from letting coco dry too much. 6 were males, and the remaining five are flowering now! I could have had a better M/F ration but kept lights on 24/0 and used HPS for veg. Great work Steele, hope I can do you justice!

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Looking nice and frosty. Hope you get a great harvest! Looks like she'll be a good smoke for sure...

G

guest3854

Mornin Zig. If I may, I don;t recall Prophets killing off women an' children, Abraham was gonna sacrifice his son to God & Moses led tha Israelites out a Egypt. And alota killing took place in tha name of religion, but it's all 'bout yer own, personal relationship with Jesus our God. Just wanted to set this straight..... (I'm a poor example of a believer) Anyhow, looks like some winners, love that early frost; judging from the pics thus far , tha 2nd an' 4th pic look to be Tang Tang phenos whereas tha 3rd pic is shaping into a Bubba pheno..... we'll see how they finish out. I'd lighten up just a bit on tha nutes; lookin like tha leaf margins are starting to curl an' burn (though I like an' prefer to run higher ppm's as well.)

Keep us updated, you got some beauts
Steele

Z

Ziggaro

Hey guys thanx for all the interest!
Good eye on the bubba pheno, I think you're right. The trics are different looking, its a stinker for SURE, and it also has the smallest buds so far. I never had Bubba so I wouldn't know, but this pheno seems special ever since I got a whiff of her.

Does the Tang Tang like to purple up? I got some purple leaves going already I've never had them this early. Its only on the Tang dominant ones.

So I just got done reading Joshua/Judges/Ruth. The prophets in those books took over many towns after the LORD divided the Jordan river. They killed all the men, women, and children and took the silver and gold for the lord. There were many prophets in those days in the tribes of Israel..

Some good stories so far, I just started reading the bible a few months ago after starting to grow the Prophet, LOL.
Odd now that I think of it.. :)

Z

Ziggaro

Fatty leaf broke a branch today :(

I was moving the girls around and I guess I got them tangled up.

It was pretty bad and it took off the leaf under the branch too. The hollow part was showing, so I taped it up with some gorilla tape since it was still hanging by a thread... hope It doesn't stress too much it was one of the heavier side branches :(

Otherwise they're still going good and fattening up pretty nice! I got clones of them all that I'm going to flower next. They're all laying on the frost more than I remember any of my stuff in the past so I'm really excited for the outcome :)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
that sucks bro i hope it keeps if not o well ive done it to the main cola many of times... lol

G

guest3854

Zig, I'm sure tha branch'll be fine, here take a look of some Mr. Nice gear I went through; this'n here is a "full blown sativa pheno" of Shark Shock, this gal woulda grown to over 10' indoors if I hadn;t put tha boots to this bitches neck, broke it and bent tha shit outta her.

And tha broke neck

Steele

Z

Ziggaro

Hey guys
The reassurance is priceless... Not that this girl needed it she knew she was fine the whole time.
I don't know if its stress or what but she's gettin FROSTY! No nanners either. Wanna see? Heres some pics of her at about 30 days.

Some updates too on the other ladies....

Heres my other big girl- her and bigleaf are right around 6' including the 3gal bag.

Heres a smaller one about 3 feet puttin on trics like CRAZY

This one smells like lemons :D Really excited to taste this one

And heres the stinker- this shit smells like gasoline its really rank smelling and the buds are still the smallest out of all. Not sure if its a bubba pheno anymore..

Enjoy! I'll try to update again before I chop (It'll be a while yet)
But at the very least I'll be back for a smoke report :)

Z

Ziggaro

BTW these babies clone like a dream
Full blown roots in coco took 5 days about 80% success
Thats my best yet (since i don't give a damn for sanitation)

Lookin nice there Steele someday I might try the Nice guy myself once I test the rest of yours :)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of the prophets I have seen have been fire and all of your looks ridiculous. Definitely getting some of these in the future. Great job growing can't wait to see day 50-60 pics bet they are sick with trichs.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats what Im talking bout Zig looking good. Wonder if they will be in the next drop............

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
zig them bitches look good.... Lemon you say? hmmm havnt got that smell... gonna be watching that one.

Z

Ziggaro

Thanx bro I appreciate it, but they don't hold up to yours. I still gotta dial this coco thing in a bit, I burned the one lady slightly and have had purple petioles for almost the whole of flower. I'm still just a noob :)

Weird you didn't get any lemon..
2 out of my 5 plants have a crazy lemon smell. Whenever I rub up against them my arms smell like pure lemons. The one always smells, the other only smells when I rub it. I can't wait to see if it translates to the taste, my favorite taste is definitely lemon so far.

What do you say guys.. I think they went around in flower somewhere around july 20-25, but the one girl looks like she's nearing completion and the other 4 look like they still need 30 days or more.

Have you seen any extremely short flowering phenos? Whats everyone's experience? Cos this one looks like she'll only go 60 days.. She already has probably 50/50 clear/cloudy and the calxys are getting huge. The trich heads are also getting swollen and the pistils have mostly turned.

The other ones are still pumping hairs and packing resin, with only a couple pistils turning color, and the trich heads are real small.
What do you think?

BTW: I know.. I know.. Let them finish..
BUT, I cut some bottom branches off of one of the longer flowering phenos cos they weren't getting light and were fading. I must have had GH unflushed buds before and got used to it cos I actually liked the taste LOL. It got me pretty high, which was surprising since they have quite a ways to go ;)

Thanx for stoppin by Poopy. Been following your thread too you and Miss B got shit goin on!

G

guest3854

Been 'bout 10 days 'er so, how them gals lookin Z? Those last pics were FROSTY. I've had several folks comment on finding some pretty fast flowering ladies from these Tang Tang outcrosses so select accordingly.

Steele

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Thanx bro I appreciate it, but they don't hold up to yours. I still gotta dial this coco thing in a bit, I burned the one lady slightly and have had purple petioles for almost the whole of flower. I'm still just a noob :)

Weird you didn't get any lemon..
2 out of my 5 plants have a crazy lemon smell. Whenever I rub up against them my arms smell like pure lemons. The one always smells, the other only smells when I rub it. I can't wait to see if it translates to the taste, my favorite taste is definitely lemon so far.

What do you say guys.. I think they went around in flower somewhere around july 20-25, but the one girl looks like she's nearing completion and the other 4 look like they still need 30 days or more.

Have you seen any extremely short flowering phenos? Whats everyone's experience? Cos this one looks like she'll only go 60 days.. She already has probably 50/50 clear/cloudy and the calxys are getting huge. The trich heads are also getting swollen and the pistils have mostly turned.

The other ones are still pumping hairs and packing resin, with only a couple pistils turning color, and the trich heads are real small.
What do you think?

BTW: I know.. I know.. Let them finish..
BUT, I cut some bottom branches off of one of the longer flowering phenos cos they weren't getting light and were fading. I must have had GH unflushed buds before and got used to it cos I actually liked the taste LOL. It got me pretty high, which was surprising since they have quite a ways to go ;)

Thanx for stoppin by Poopy. Been following your thread too you and Miss B got shit goin on!

You know zigg there may be some lemon in them... i really dont touch my weed alot until it finishes... and my nose is horrid... i have the lady and pk to help me lol... I deff got a pheno or two that is just ranky bubba smell... thats for sure.

As for fast finishers... i have one that looks like its damn near done i think we are at day 46 today.i scoped it today still alot of clear trics and not a amber among them... She is huge and if all i was doing was eyeballing her with no scope or date of flip i would be pulling her in the next week or two... however i have both a scope and the info of when she flipped and will let her go 65-70 days.
Infact ill be keeping an eye on her and she may go 60-65 days...