What's new

My perpetual PC grow. 105w Cfl.

adam59600

whaaat? damn man those were looking so nice...oh well, it happens... hope your next go around is good..

stay green
stay safe

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
if u had to "abort mission" on a grow contained in a pc case... chances are, u weren't in a position to be growing in the first place.

remember kiddies, growing in a parents house without permission is a huge no no.

i would love to hear a public response to this... tough love i know, but its true haha

tonybanks420

I have GI problems that no doctors can explain. They have diagnosed me with idiopathic constipation (a fancy way of saying you can't shit, and we can't explain it)
Every morning I wake up with terrible nausea. Sometimes it's so severe I throw up before I leave for school (like I just did in the shower today). The pain in my abdomen never leaves me. The pain is mild 24 hours a day, with severe "stabbing" pain when a stool passes over three specific spots. I've had this condition the last 6 months, and it continues to get worse every day. As a result of the pain I have had to change my eating habits drastically, and now I'm afraid to eat meat (the best fucking thing to eat). Because of my new diet, I have lost twenty lbs, but most of it is muscle. Because of my illness I can't work out, and if I did, I would be too weak to do anything else (highschool, being social, applying to college). To make it worse, I can no longer smoke MJ to reduce pain and convince me to eat, and I cannot stress the importance of convincing myself to eat, because today is my second day of fasting. In the last week I've only eaten on 2 days.
My response to dontstepongrass is: try not to pass judgement on someone and their situation, until you have put in the effort to understand him or her. I agree growing in your parents' house places your entire family in danger, and that is why I choose not to. Maybe his circumstances are unique, and I would hope he would enlighten us on his situation.

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
just calls it likes i sees it...

if u can't conceal 4 plants in .5 liter of soil each then ur not thinking hard enough...

who knows, perhaps the plants grew into the light and got scorched...

so please OP, do fill us in...

J

J4F

I had to move and there was no chance of keeping the girls alive. It was way easier to just put the thing on hold. The whole thing was a bit unexpected. Shiiiit.

I shouldn't have come back. They were so lovely :frown:

J

J4F

But things are good here :D Just yesterday scored some nice purple buds :joint: The taste is something so.. mmmm.. Like fruits and candy.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
I have GI problems that no doctors can explain. They have diagnosed me with idiopathic constipation (a fancy way of saying you can't shit, and we can't explain it)
Every morning I wake up with terrible nausea. Sometimes it's so severe I throw up before I leave for school (like I just did in the shower today). The pain in my abdomen never leaves me. The pain is mild 24 hours a day, with severe "stabbing" pain when a stool passes over three specific spots. I've had this condition the last 6 months, and it continues to get worse every day. As a result of the pain I have had to change my eating habits drastically, and now I'm afraid to eat meat (the best fucking thing to eat). Because of my new diet, I have lost twenty lbs, but most of it is muscle. Because of my illness I can't work out, and if I did, I would be too weak to do anything else (highschool, being social, applying to college). To make it worse, I can no longer smoke MJ to reduce pain and convince me to eat, and I cannot stress the importance of convincing myself to eat, because today is my second day of fasting. In the last week I've only eaten on 2 days.
My response to dontstepongrass is: try not to pass judgement on someone and their situation, until you have put in the effort to understand him or her. I agree growing in your parents' house places your entire family in danger, and that is why I choose not to. Maybe his circumstances are unique, and I would hope he would enlighten us on his situation.

Hey Tony sorry for your pain, Have you thought of a Colonic Irrigation? or as we call it around here a garden hose enema. :moon:Because my dear old Mom who suffers from chronic constipation as a result of opiates she uses for her bad back The colonic gives her much relief and we teases her about the garden hose part because she a good sport and sometime you have to lighten the situation.

Good Luck
:tiphat:

lkrux

dude, i think someone is poisoning you