What's new

My patch may have been compromised... looking for some advice here

DunHav`nFun

Thanks for the detailed response man, very helpful!

How do you know military took over surveillance? What do they do differently than the police heli's and is it more effective? I'm basically wondering how I can figure out if they're in my neck of the woods...
Back in the mid-late 80`s Pablo Escobar and other Cartels were kickin our ass in the drug war and,.....

The onset of the crack epidemic was embarrassing the fuck outta the DEA , we were bleeding cocaine and mass murders in the low income projects of every major city in the U.S. , and the powers that be came up with the idea of eradicating ALL drug crops at the source with some black ops shit undetected.....so...

At a small army helicopter training base near the gulf coast that just happened to be maybe 40 miles from where I`d been blowin it up for over a decade , they set out to develop a way to spot said drug crops with what was called "phosflourescent glow" so heli`s could fly at night virtually undetected to prevent being shot down in all of South and Central America......and they did....

How do I know these things ?.....My first cousin had enlisted the yr before and was part of the pilot program by the grace of the good Lord cuz he saved my ass.......He came home on leave for Xmas and told me bout that shit and I shut down while the getting was good......

The following summer they were pluckin 1 and 2 plants outta folks back yard like somebody snitched em out , and all the big patches were where all that repelling footage and droppin out the sky originated cuz they`d drop in and whack the shit down , throw in a gps tracking device and let the local yokel popo take credit to keep the limelight off the program , but I dare say not 1 outdoor plant survived that yr within the flight distance barriers of that training base....now....

Once the initial pilots graduated the program , they started flying missions in Columbia , and once the coca and marijuana fields were found , again they`d drop in gps trackers and the indigenous military would follow the signal till found , and then burned the shit to the ground.....well....

You`d think that every state in the union would have said technology , but it`s hella expensive and not any Joe Blow can operate the sensitive equipment , so for the most part all air surveillance for pot plants in the US since then has been done by multiple flyovers and man hrs paid for with federal funding without.......

Having to pinpoint needles in haystacks like the phosflourescent glow technology , but it exists and they still use it to this day where I live cuz it`s free since they train heli pilots there to this day......and guys , for the record......

Trust me , the ONLY reason why the shit`s not on every police chopper in every city in the country is because of Democrats coming into office back in the day and cutting military spending across the board , and in the 90`s attention was turned elsewhere as Cali emerged legally and the wild wild west began for growin dope out in the open........and...

Hopefully these days the few plants in non med states that folks stick their dicks on the choppin block tryin to wait 9 months , rollin the dice to pull a crop with when critters , insects , hunters , AND rippers ALL want your shit , that you`ve hidden em well enough , done your due diligence keepin em alive and thriving , as well as the last and biggest threat of LEO ruining your day being avoided by being smart as well as lucky.....anyways.....

Hopefully you can go get yer shit and get away without being caught , so good luck and stay careful....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Yeah I've heard they have their own LEO taskforce, but I've never seen them before. Maybe those guys were them? Unmarked cars though, and RR LEO are supposed to be marked I think.

Unless they use civilian cars they confiscated, cop cars undercover or not have SILVER HUBCAPS THAT ONLY COVER THE LUGS. just about always.

picture.php

if you see these wheels, i suggest you get the fuck outta dodge.

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
Undercover LEO not only have their "stable" of unmarked cars, they also can borrow cars from the DOJ that are "impounded" or being "stored pending disposition by the court". The cars "borrowed" are the high-end, luxury types.

How do I know? In my prior life, one of my clients rented to DOJ several secured warehouses to house a few thousand their cars....he was paid over $100 per week/per car. His responsibility was to wash each car every 10 days and move the car one length every 5 days. And...when requested to make any car available to undercover LEO. I toured the locations and I saw fancy sports cars (red popular color), choppers, suvs, hummers, etc--and even a black van...lol, that was air brushed with a mural like painting of this big dude sitting on golden throne next to a pile of coke...lol. Nothing in the warehouse was a "Maui beater".

HillBilly1

Veteran
The under covers here drive all kinds of car even mini vans with the fold down lights
corvettes all makes. Sneaky fucks

JointOperation

same here.. they drive everything.. from old late 80s Hondas.. all the way to fucking 2014 fords.. hummers.. ford suvs.. the new chevys .. and Toyotas .. its literally open game on ANY CAR.. I was in HARTFORD CT.. one day.. and a hummer h2 pulled up . painted cops colors.. and lights on the fucker.. and fat 24 inch rims.. and all tricked out.. and on the back.. in writing.. it said. Seized From A Drug Dealer. I couldn't believe it lol. I was laughing. I mean cops driving around in a fucking hummer with huge ass 24 inch or bigger CHROME RIMS. lol

they are everywere.. driving everything.. they realized driving crown vics.. and ford fusions and shit like that.. were making them easy to spot. so now they drive everything..

especially anything NEW it seems like .. I been seeing tons of Chevy Trucks..

also.. cops in my area and states around my area love sports clothing.. and jerseys.. for sure..

this is the first year.. Im happy I didn't go huge.. like I planned lol. a lot of dude are getting busted for going TTOOOO BIGG.

JointOperation

Unless they use civilian cars they confiscated, cop cars undercover or not have SILVER HUBCAPS THAT ONLY COVER THE LUGS. just about always.

View Image

if you see these wheels, i suggest you get the fuck outta dodge.

and this is not true.. I got 3 people in the area I live that drive that EXACT CAR.. that deff aren't cops lol.. its harder and harder to spot a cop.. u gotta know how they act.. and shit..

they like to look into the face of people. wen u walk into a bar.. the undercovers or drug dealers.. are looking around the room like they need to know exactly wats going on in every corner.. and they look you in the eyes. unlike a lot of people.

what I might do in this situation.. is to go out there with 2 trail cams.. put one on the grow.. and 1 near were the so called cops were at.. come back in a few days check it out. if ur compromised.. get the fuck out and don't look back..

hope it goes well lol..

Dutch Aln

Get some binoculars-park up some distance away.
Phone the police.
Say you believe a man is masturbating in his car,an give location.
Or acting suspicious noting train movements.
Sit back,binoculars ready,no cops within an hour,then it is the cops.
Cops arrive,then you`ve got some entertainment to watch.
All the best.

budconnoisseur

Hey everybody, TM you cant just give up on the plants, that you have put so much energy into. I say risk it. Go on a quiet night, use as much moonlight as possible, go to your plot and chop it down quickly, bag it up and stash your harvest close to where you park and then call it a night. Come back the next day in your bird watcher gear and collect your reward.
Also try to smoke after all the hard work is done, if I smoke before I get hectic paranoid in the dark all by myself and dont achieve everything i planned.
Technology is so useful to a guerilla, i put out 1 famale clone per spot and mark it with gps. I also shifted from using a car for transport to a onroad/offroad motorbike. With my bike and gps I can spread my plants over huge areas and its so easy to hide a motorbike in the bush. For my upcoming season im going to spend on a night vision monoculer, that way i can do my growing in the dark without any torch giving my position away. Fortune favors the bold, most things we worry about never end up happening.

Goodluck TM

blastfrompast

Veteran
Dutch Aln:

I like your idea the best....

As to the poster.... You just never know

I had undercover cops stake my place out in an old red station wagon of all things

And yes I got busted shortly afterwords...

choom

Let us know how it goes! Pictures
of the harvest would be cool too!!
Personally I'd just go with a mask,
maybe even do dumb shit there as
I'm harvesting, just assuming the
place is wired up with birds. Good
luck out there, I'm about to go on
some mushroom pickin, I planted
a couple of plants out there in the
marshes months ago that I never
really looked at much so it'll be
interesting to see how nature has
tended them, and how far away
they are into flower, if not done!

choom(0:

Miraculous Meds

Dutch Aln:

I like your idea the best....

As to the poster.... You just never know

I had undercover cops stake my place out in an old red station wagon of all things

And yes I got busted shortly afterwords...

No offense, but I think alerting the cops to the location is the worst idea.

So they staked ur outdoor plot? This seems rare. Was it on ur property. Did u have a lot of plants? Im just trying to figure what circumstance they would hold a stakeout for. It seems that most times its not cost effective for them to do so. Also they normally wouldn't leave cams to try and catch u, cause they wouldn't want u to get lucky and harvest successfully. They still get credit for taking some fictional number of $ of drugs off the street.

They found a plot of mine one year and claimed triple the true number of plants.

They also hacked it down with what looked like machetes. Pulled up the rootballs. That's how I knew it was cops, and not rippers. Then it made the news and they acted like they got a million dollars in drugs off the street. Shit I would been happy with 100K.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Get some binoculars-park up some distance away.
Phone the police.
Say you believe a man is masturbating in his car,an give location.
Or acting suspicious noting train movements.
Sit back,binoculars ready,no cops within an hour,then it is the cops.
Cops arrive,then you`ve got some entertainment to watch.
All the best.

No offense but that's a terrible idea lol

Croptober

Good to hear, they look great I wouldn't want to leave those beauties behind either. Update us on when you harvest and how it goes.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
PHEW -

I hit the patches today and everything is still up and nearing the end of flowering. No signs of anyone there, the coast was clear. Nobody followed me home either. I'm going to set my game camera up near the entrance this week to monitor the traffic and see if those cars come back at all, then I'll plan for harvesting.

I'm gonna let em finish out and chop before any heavy rains fall... I think I was just paranoid boys. They must have been RR officials or something like that. I'm still gonna play it safe though, and I'll take everything everyone suggested into thought next time I visit.

I actually found an alternate exit route (3 in all now) and a secret road that heads down to the tracks on the opposite end, which I'll park in when I harvest I think. It's amazing how much you find on foot when you put the time in. I'd say finding a golden spot is 90% exploring on foot and 10% research. I've learned that this year.

Anyways, I owe you guys a big thank you for putting things into perspective for me here. It made me less anxious upon arriving today, and I was able to calmly assess the situation and think clearly. I think I owe you some bud shots at the very least... these were taken today before I left on a hidden sd card I usually carry with me:

View Image
Church by GH seeds

View Image
another Church

View Image
Blue Widow by Dinafem

View Image
A fast finishing Blue Widow pheno

View Image
Purple Rhodi by Redeye Genetics

Good to hear!!!

Good to hear.... always better to be on the cautious side because with freedom at stake there's always next year ... if your suspicious then no # of plants is worth the risk .....def glad all is safe and secure...
Bring this one home bro ....yes

Epigenetics .... it will take a few generations of no set # for the enviro to effect the genes which will vary from strain to strain as some will adapt much quicker .... but if you keep them going the next couple seasons will be killer....its all about selection.

Miraculous Meds

I appreciate the pics man, but ur safety is first. I cant believe u went out there In the day with a cam. I wanted u to be calm and clear headed, but fuk son, did u eat some valium and xany's before u went out there. Its ur choice but I think Id leave the cam behind and only go at night, so people have less of a chance of seeing u.

Looking good though.

gl on the finish

The Revolution

Veteran
Good deal, Looks like theyre a week or two from chop! Glad all is clear. Good idea to post up the cam. Do u have access to images remotely or do u have to collect the camera before u can view? Keep us posted, and good luck. Be safe brother

Latest posts

Latest posts