What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary My outdoor season in review

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey everybody

I transplanted outdoor early june a few selected girls!

RainbowHP .. champagne hp x rainbow sherbet (champagne kush x blackberry)

Blue moon rock

Alien rock candy

And 2 uncirculated OG gifted from a friend!

IMG_20230615_111044_412.jpg
IMG_20230603_154458_534.jpg
IMG_20230624_204646_631.jpg

mike-or-ozzy

Beautiful plants & pics @misterD, I grew Alien rock candy around '2018, great stuff, just smoked a tiny bud that I been pinching, trying to make it last. Where did you get beans and are they available?
Love the white decking also.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Beautiful plants & pics @misterD, I grew Alien rock candy around '2018, great stuff, just smoked a tiny bud that I been pinching, trying to make it last. Where did you get beans and are they available?
Love the white decking also.

Thanks I bought these a longtime ago! I kept my selected keeper for year's now, also make few cross with it too!

D

mike-or-ozzy

Thank you misterD, mine were gifted by a friend and have lost contact unfortuneately. I had 3 different phenos, the low yielder was the best stone imo, Keep em growin dude, mine cured very well, its like a fine wine.