What's new

my outdoor grow 2004: B52, C99 f2, Stella's haze and Stella blue

my plants are ok, they seem to like the rain and sun. drainage is good in my pots. but its not all that bad here in A'dam. more wind would deffently fuck them up....... i give them biobizz grow in allmost every watering, to keep em green and getting bigger....(most of my plants are bigger than myself yeah)

my only problem is flowering, they all look like your stella blue, pistils AND new leaves and branches popping out everywere. saying they have to flower for 2 months.....harvest will be @ the end of october wich is pretty late.....no october rains this year, please!

peace -=pedro=-

The B52 in a 5 liter pot is almost done with about 20% amber cristals, so I've started flushing it and will chop it next week.
The Stella Blue is budding really good. I've never seen a plant doing so well outdoors and in just a 10 liter pot. I definately needs to get more seeds of it for next year. The C99 and Stella Hazes finally starting to get buds. But I think these won't be ready untill the end of october. The c99s and Stella hazes are also getting a lot of yellow leaves now, is it ok to feed them some grow nutes to get them greener or is it now too late for it. I fed the plants some topbooster from house and garden, it's a pk13/14 solution and I think that it works quite well to fatten the buds up a bit.

new pics

Click for Larger Image

B52 almost done.

Click for Larger Image

Stella Blue is getting fat :)

Click for Larger Image

The same SB from top

whoah that stella blue looks nice!
i allso have some yellowing in some plants, but i'm not going to give them grow nutes. i've heared that their N-intake is greatly reduced during flowering. just twice a month alg-flower mix from sensi and everyday sensi aarde bloem and an other flowerbooster

i hope mine will finnish within a month......

Click for Larger Image

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
im glad u stopped speakin dutch to eachother, its abit rude really, same as whispering.:D hahgahahahahaha

I've already harvested the first two plants some 2 weeks ago. But the yield dissapointed me because of budrot on both the b52 and the Stella Blue which urged me to cut it early. The sb was the most infested with budrot so that I only had some small buds left as the best parts were rotten:(. However I've found some (few) seeds in the leftover buds. With next years grow I will try to set the SB on flower early so that it finishes before the rainy weeks start at the end of oct. Luckily, the rest of the plants survived the rainy weeks of the end of sept and one c99 which is very hairy seems ready to be choppen in 2 weeks as most of the crystals in the middle are milky and the first ones are starting to become amber. The rest of the rest will have to go a little longer.

Click for Larger Image

Stella Blue before harvest

Click for Larger Image

Close up of the sb before harvest

Click for Larger Image

C99s, hope it will be ready before november

Click for Larger Image

The hairy cindy

isnt c99 supposed to be early flowering??? Just wonderin cuz im thinkin of gettin the GN c99 f2's cuz ive heard great things but they way your cindy is taking so long is givin me doubts.

G

I am very jealous of that Stela Blue. Would love to get some hands on some of them beaners.