What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

Wow! This has to be one of the best threads on the site, by far.

The perfect example of someone who is in touch with the plants and has everything naturally dialed in!

im subbed now :) thank you for such a great thread!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Wow! This has to be one of the best threads on the site, by far.

The perfect example of someone who is in touch with the plants and has everything naturally dialed in!

im subbed now :) thank you for such a great thread!!

Wow... thanks for the kind words!! :tiphat: I'll get some new photo's up!

Lethal Nuggetry Indeed...:tiphat:

No one has croaked yet... but lots of spins, and sweats from coughing fits!! haha :rasta: :joint: Much love! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
My have they grown!

My have they grown!

Here are the current outdoor ladies, the 2x Diesel Wrecks that were very small on the previous page. And 1x Blue Heron. The BH is in a 45gal pot for reference, it looks like the ladies are starting to put on the nodes for flowering.

Also, found a couple lady bugs gettin freaky on one of my DW ladies, Lady Bug love!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Oh how I wished that I could do that in my backyard...
Around these parts we take "long walks" in the bush ! :whistling:

Kill'n it like always brotha Staggs and I'm still peep'n !

C

chazz michaels

How are the Crater Lake going, Stagger?

They are probably too strong for me but I got some anyway. :) :bigeye:

I have some Oregon Huckleberry aswell to look for a berry keeper. Which shouldn't be hard by Professor's description.

Take care.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Oh how I wished that I could do that in my backyard...
Around these parts we take "long walks" in the bush ! :whistling:

Kill'n it like always brotha Staggs and I'm still peep'n !

Yeah man! This is the 1st place i've been able to throw some ladies in my backyard, i'm thinking our next place we move i'll do full on outdoor runs in 200gal smart pots, and grow some BIG trees! :tree: Thanks for peepin in bro! Much love, SL

How are the Crater Lake going, Stagger?

They are probably too strong for me but I got some anyway. :) :bigeye:

I have some Oregon Huckleberry aswell to look for a berry keeper. Which shouldn't be hard by Professor's description.

Take care.

THe CL's are the frostiest ladies in the room right now bro, i'll snap some shots of them tonight. They smell like straight up berry punch.... frankenberry cereal type ;) YUM! You are a lucky fella to get the OR Huckleberry.... that shit is going ot be pure fire! I think Professor P has taken the berry genes to a whole nother level than Dj Short, very stable, frosty, sexy girls, that wreak of berry heaven!

You should grab the Huckleberry Kush '12 as well... those are no slouch either, both pheno's are very similar, frosty as hell, and stink of berry funk too! It wont be hard for you to find a keeper my friend! Much love, SL

YaaMon

The Huckleberry Kush is definitely some fire, a friend grew out 5 of them and found 1 sick kushberry funk female and a super funky male. The keeper cut wrecked you, nice powerful strong sedative buzz with lip smacking kushy flavor. I was gonna use the male to do some crosses but scraped him after I ran out of space.

How's the AfPak coming along?

C

chazz michaels

Yeah man! This is the 1st place i've been able to throw some ladies in my backyard, i'm thinking our next place we move i'll do full on outdoor runs in 200gal smart pots, and grow some BIG trees! :tree: Thanks for peepin in bro! Much love, SL

THe CL's are the frostiest ladies in the room right now bro, i'll snap some shots of them tonight. They smell like straight up berry punch.... frankenberry cereal type ;) YUM! You are a lucky fella to get the OR Huckleberry.... that shit is going ot be pure fire! I think Professor P has taken the berry genes to a whole nother level than Dj Short, very stable, frosty, sexy girls, that wreak of berry heaven!

You should grab the Huckleberry Kush '12 as well... those are no slouch either, both pheno's are very similar, frosty as hell, and stink of berry funk too! It wont be hard for you to find a keeper my friend! Much love, SL

Yeah, I already have the Huckleberry Kush '12 lol ......

I think I will try the Oregon Huckleberry first though.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
The Huckleberry Kush is definitely some fire, a friend grew out 5 of them and found 1 sick kushberry funk female and a super funky male. The keeper cut wrecked you, nice powerful strong sedative buzz with lip smacking kushy flavor. I was gonna use the male to do some crosses but scraped him after I ran out of space.

How's the AfPak coming along?

Yah man, the Huckleberry's are smellin great and lovin life! The AfPak on the other hand... I may have nuked her a lil hard with nutes, she seems to be pre maturely ripening from lock out. The other ladies in the room are doing fan. She's frosty, and stinky, and delicious looking, but no were near the potential I know she has. I'll post up some photos! Much love SL

Yeah, I already have the Huckleberry Kush '12 lol ......

I think I will try the Oregon Huckleberry first though.

NICE! Either way... your going to find some true dank. :rasta:

Sorry for the lack of communication everyone, summertime and me have allot goin on! For one, there's sooo many damn fish to be caught in the beautiful creeks, and rivers around here. For 2 it's summertime! haha Much love all, SL :thank you:

C

chazz michaels

Fish until your heart is content :)

No doubt the Hucklberry Kush/ Oregon Huckleberry will both be dank, but Professor says that OH are the best berry plants he has ever grown.

I am trying to find a few of the best berry plants from different berry strains, it will be fun.

I already have a Strawberry flavoured SSK from bog and I want some Blueberry and Raspberry/ Blackberry smelling ones also.

Take care.

blunt-force

Here are the current outdoor ladies, the 2x Diesel Wrecks that were very small on the previous page. And 1x Blue Heron. The BH is in a 45gal pot for reference, it looks like the ladies are starting to put on the nodes for flowering.

Looking good and healthy man! good luck, can't wait until harvest!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
It's been a while! Busy summer, mixed with moving... That means I get to build 2 new rooms soon! Hopefully upgrading to 6000w's, sealed with co2. My current outdoor Diesel wreck pretty much failed. The leftover typhoon rains from Japan pretty much destroyed them. Blown over, molded, immature buds. Unfortunate, as they were both 9' tall and 6' wide. I'll upload some photo's of them before the shit went down :( But the current Blue Heron is going to be chopped today. I found a bit of mold on her, and dont want anymore to overcome the buds. Here's some current photo's of BH outdoor. Much love friends, SL

moses wellfleet

Veteran
An outdoor garden is always something special, I could sit in there and admire it for hours, as the busy world carries on without me!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
An outdoor garden is always something special, I could sit in there and admire it for hours, as the busy worlds carries on without me!

I couldnt agree more, I often just walk around the yard and stare at them, the beauty they posses outdoors is truly unique. Much love moses!