ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013:Oh ya! Stagger bringing beautiful nug shots to the masses :peacock:
Was missin it :ying:
Grow on bro, thanks for sharin

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
nice temperatures. I hope humidity doesn't get much higher than that when the lights are off. have you measured?

THanks man, I try to keep the temps in the 70's but it was hard to do this summer even with A/C! The RH in the room doesnt really ever get above 50%, the dehum I have is workin 24/7, and usually keeps it around the 40% mark ;) Much love bro! SL:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I love them nuggets vSL. Beautiful work bro-
Looking very tasty and healthy

HD

Thanks bro! The chop is about to happen, flower started Aug 1'st, the Annunaki still has a couple weeks to go, same with one of the Drizellas ;) SL

looking nice stagger.how many days is the casey queen?

this pheno of the CQ is straight up 8 weeks, but one of them went 9 I believe, thanks for the kind words!! SL:thank you:

New photos coming soon :joint:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Stagger's BHO...

Stagger's BHO...

Hello Ic mag friends.. I recently got into this whole "dabbing" thing, not sure why it took so long to sink in that it's delicious and ultra stony! Anyway, a good buddy of mine came over and we made some BHO out of a bit of my sugar trim... and needless to say, it's mindblowing stuff.. I went out today and bought a Sheldon Black bubbler with a titanium pin, and got a bit STONY on the dabs this eveing ;) ANyway, here's some photos of the outcome. Much love friends! SL

L

LouDog420

LMAO welcome to the wonderful world of dabbage!! Shit looks great stagger ;)

genetic freaked

Veteran
Nice oil you got there!! The worst part about oil is trying to get t all out of the glass dish. It's cool cause I'll sit there for hours if I need to get every last bit
Nothing better then dabs after work

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice oil you got there!! The worst part about oil is trying to get t all out of the glass dish. It's cool cause I'll sit there for hours if I need to get every last bit
Nothing better then dabs after work

Thanks for the kind words bro!! I hear you on the difficulty of collecting the oil.. it was a righteous pain in the ass to get into 1 nice blob :joint: And yah... dabs after work i'm really enjoying ;)

Also how much trim was used to get that? Was it all trim of some larf as well?

I used about 1/4 of a paper grocery bag of just pure sugar leaf to produce that much oil... and sooooo much more to go! Much love bro, SL :shooty:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
ive never smoked bho. never had the opportunity...i personally dont like the idea of solvent hash. i simply dont think its possible to purge all the butane out of it. know a lot of folks with terrible lungs and COPD bc of dabs. i stick with fucking killer bubble hash

remember to take breaks from all dabbage from time to time

you have a great garden. read through all the pages and i am impressed :biggrin:

how did you purge that BHO?
it looks nice a lil dark but still tasty.

gonna be following this thread for sure :dance013:

warthog

ive never smoked bho. never had the opportunity...i personally dont like the idea of solvent hash. i simply dont think its possible to purge all the butane out of it. know a lot of folks with terrible lungs and COPD bc of dabs. i stick with fucking killer bubble hash

remember to take breaks from all dabbage from time to time

yeah ive smoked bho, but have the same opinion as you do.. i like to call it weed crack! ahaha..

anyway, nice harvest of oil ya got dood! how much bud you throw in to get 32 grams?

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Looks like thc taffy!

I gotta friend who wont smoke herb anymore after dabs..
"I only smoke extracts, not flowers"
He walks around with 10 kinds of butter an oil rig and a vape pen
.:smoke::pimp3:

Latest posts

Latest posts