What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My OIL Making Recipe... Let's get "sticky" shall we?

G

Here's the link:=OIL MAKING

Enjoy! Any questions PM me! :eek:

honeyoil.jpg

:D

Last edited:
G

Yep...

Yep...

I have a butane extraction method I wil be putting up shortly as well.
One thing that should be said about butane is that PLASTIC should NOT be used under ANY circumstances as the Butane leaches chemicals out of PVC ands other plastics!
Metal or glass only!

Last edited:
G

defintly....I use a copper pipe....though you can use PP and PE plastics....or so I have been told....

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ok, i done the butane extraction method, didnt have much to start with so not a large yield, but its strong shit, blew my fuckin head off when i over estimated the amount u should drop on an ashbwl for a bong, man did i cough, and it still was burning, that tiny blob, half the size of a BB shot, completly stunk out the lounge, and was thick white smoke. what kind of places can i get some ISO from coz i wanna do the iso method next time, and some ice hash also.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
grain alcohol????? what is it, plz, been tryin 2 find 99% isopropyl alcohol, but cant, i have a load of pre-injection swabs that i use on cuts 'n' grazes, shit, id have to squeeze about 10000000 of those out, lol, and it would av evaporated by the time i finished hahahaha, ill get sum sumwhere tho im sure

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grain alcohol

grain alcohol

grain alcohol is sold in Oregon or Nevada in liquor stores.. One name it is sold under is "Clear Springs" .... there are a couple of other brand names but I just cant think of them right now

Kenny Lingus

Ninja claims that Grain alcohol makes the product harsh!

Ninja claims that Grain alcohol makes the product harsh!

Contains to many sugars, so chemical/tecnichal alcohol is the way to go if you wanna smoke it.

ISO is sold at 70% as Rubbing Alcohol at supermarkets, and at pharmacies at 180+ proof. Say it's for cleaning a fine electrical device (watches/cpu-cards and that it's important it won't leave any residue as it evaporates;)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
thanks kenny, thats just the perfect excuse to give the puzzled pharmacist when i ask for the rubbin alcohol

were to get 99% ????

were to get 99% ????

go to Longs :D $1.49 a pt.
like this fancy oil pipe ?
Doubles as a pocket bubbler too ! :D
2638One_Peice_Bubber-med.jpg

Peace,
Liberty :wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they put something in rubbing alcohol so the drunks dont drink it..... not sure i would want to smoke whatever it is

G

Love the glass Liberty! Now if I could just get my site hooked up with one of you glass folks, I'd be rocking!
Good work!

:cool:

G

which is best iso or butane? i can get the alchohol no probs but is there a quicker method,im really impatient? i need oil more each day i go without it ill have to try making some

:D

barnett

Babbabud -

They don't put anything in the Isopropyl Alcohol so drunks don't drink it, it's the Isopropyl Alcohol that can kill you(or just make you nastily ill). We usually drink Ethyl Alcohol, a different kind of alcohol entirely..

I've made both ISO and BHO, and I prefer BHO over ISO.. Not saying anything about ISO, I'll make it again I'm sure.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my point exactly...if there is something in ISO you cant drink, why would you want to smoke it??

barnett

Because the only thing in isopropyl alcohol that is dangerous is the alcohol itself(the only thing in the bottle of rubbing alcohol besides water), which can be easily evaporated over low heat(double boiler). As long as you let it all evaporate you're perfectly fine. If you want to make some drink of alcohol and weed, like green dragon, then you use drinking alcohol... Which is grain or ethyl alcohol(they are the same thing)..

Not a single thing to worry about, and a much safer method than butane extraction..

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont get it

I dont get it

been making oil for years with grain alcohol ... which can be ingested and is made to ingest ... have never wanted to make oil with something that was not recommended for consumption from the beginning ... just doesnt make sense to me .

Latest posts

Latest posts