What's new

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

Blaze thanks for the tips much appreiciated. Bro you've got a jungle grow happening everythings looks so green and lush. You've got your system dialed in. Keep up the good work and thanks again :bongsmi:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok whoever it was asking for pics of how i have my 1/4" feed line hooked into the 1/2" here is that picture...

Sticky icky well thanks man but its actually a shit storm lol.Canopy all un-even and funny.Thats ok its to be expected from a seed run wth multiple strains however yes everything is nice green and healthy.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well the last couple crops i have lost i dont know 1lb from branches snapping once the buds get heavy.Themn strings will support the weight the buds will put on and insure that i dont have no big cola's breaking off on me.That kind of stuff can be very stressfull to the plants and dont help yeilds at all lol...

somoz

Veteran
hey blaze...it maybe uneven canopy but its still canopy and that is always a good thing. i was lookin over ur air system in the main flower room and had a question for yaz.

1st page of the post 5th pic down. i see ur pulling from the window and exhausting out and one more box there? which i'm not quite sure what it is doin but my main question is how are u masking the holes on the outside of the house....or is it not on the outside and just pullin from another room? thank you sir. somoz

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I actually removed the window and installed a sheet of plywood.On the outsie and inside.I drilled 10 holes in it and left a 1" gap on both the top and bottom.Light proofed from the inside. and cut holes for the vent fans.

dj digigrow

blazeoneup said:
I actually removed the window and installed a sheet of plywood.On the outsie and inside.I drilled 10 holes in it and left a 1" gap on both the top and bottom.Light proofed from the inside. and cut holes for the vent fans.
Doesnt that look obvious from outside? Great show BTW..... :sasmokin:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well i wont go to into details on why it dont look suspect but trust me it is under control.I cant get to detailed on how i have it,But i can say it has been this way for well over a year safely.

Remember we are talking about a small 12" x 16" window at the base of the foundation and ground.Its not very obvious and its covered more than it sounds but i cant get to detailed and risk giving my location away lol.Otherwise i would post a picture for you.

ethanp711

Blaze...your the man, great grow! Clean room and innovative setup...I'll pull up a lawnchair and watch from the side...looking forward to great things!

respect... e

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks got a new camera that will show off the trics and colors.This time i will be posting some eye candy...

outame2

Hey blaze...looks like we think alike in some areas.Good to see you man,too bad about OG,but your sig is right.I'm still in buckets until I can get my perpetual going here soon,I'll go thru this thread and get some ideas for the recirculating buckets I want.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looking goood ~O~ thanks for stopping by my thread.Until next time be safe and take care.

G

Nice budshots yo...DWC aint bad looks like...the "D" is for DEEP LOL...ladies love that line...I'll hollaback soon BOU....keep up the good work man...

Late

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice to see/hear from you ~VT~ hope all is well your way bro until next time be safe and take care!

Latest posts

Latest posts