What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I have the air pumps inclosed in a airtight box with a 70cfm fan pumping fresh air to the pumps which pump it into the buckets.That way when the co2 levels in the room are above 1000ppm the air pumps are not pumping high levels of co2 through the water/nutrients.

PEP

Your a legend Blazeoneup, very nice setup there mate. Not for the faint-hearted. I will follow this one in here, wont have to go to OG to see it any more. Good work.

somoz

Veteran
ahhh, yeah should of thought of that one. thanks. and it appears ur a man of detail and a livin legend bro. are u writin urself praises again blaze?? postin under new names? i kid. grow hard.

somoz

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
That comment had me wondering im a good grower with nice attention for detail and enjoy a good clean grow environment.But im not a legend lol.

Thanks for the compliments appreciate it.Somoz nope that is not a alter ego of blazeoneup lol.

G

Can you put pics of the lighting? I have some doubts on my setup,as far as space, yield and the best for DWC.
You said 4000 + watts...Is you pre-flower also vertical?...sorry if you already answered this, I didn't see them...
Have you tried out different setups before?
Thx ahead of time..

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah i can put some pics up soon as i do the updates!Im running 800w pre veg and 2800w for flower.

I have ran many systems in the past from soil to nft to dwc ect lots of systems.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Tight setup Blaze. Perhaps i missed you explaining the sewer connection. Are you venting to the sewer or are you draining to the sewer?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I am draining to the sewer.Easy draining lol.Nice seeing you around chief my okief order is on its way with a free hashman dvd lol....

Last edited:

PEP

blazeoneup said:
That comment had me wondering im a good grower with nice attention for detail and enjoy a good clean grow environment.But im not a legend lol.

Thanks for the compliments appreciate it.Somoz nope that is not a alter ego of blazeoneup lol.

No Somoz, it came from me PEP. Iwas in OG for a while untill they kicked me out because of my avatar. I have eyeballed a lot of Blazeoneup's grow and i still think hes a legend. Keep up the good work mate, your advice and well documented grows are second to none. 'The helpful One' I think you were called by memory, it has been some time since i was there..

CHEERS

PEP...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah thats me PeP thanks for the kind words i have been busy as ever but i will go grab my pad and post up the feeding chart for this week later today!But for now here are the updated pictures!

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok sorry i recieved my okief order today very pleased already through an oz into the tumbler,Getting ready to give the tubes a run as well.

Very nice equipment they have imo.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Them pics of the plants suck i will try to get some right as the lights go out.

somoz

Veteran
they're not that bad lookin blaze. don't be so hard up bro. they look green, good, and lush. haven't tried those yet, waitin on a bubbleator!! i'm excited to see what they can do. take it easy. somoz

and i was just playin pep. i know it wasn't blaze. nice plants :kissass:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I know but the color is out of wack.Im going to get some better pictures later nothing wrong with the plants just pictures could be better.

somoz

Veteran
fair enough. i see what ur talking about. some are in the "shade" and then others are in the white light. don't look that bad of pics too me though but i guess its in ur nature mate to have things look to the t. my girl usually says i'm oc when i start doin shit like that and she's usually right. later blaze.

G

Wow the plants are lookin great to me bro lol...you're on another level man...heck I'm always happy if my plants are alive at lights on/off lol....I'll follow along over here looks like....great show man

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts