zzz1.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 050
    Picture 050
    88.4 KB · Views: 11
  • zzz3.JPG
    zzz3.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 8
No C02 in this room, that will be my next room. Someday I want to do a sealed room with AC and C02.

I got a free sample of this stuff called "Flower Dragon", supposed to do the same thing as Phosphoload or Bushmaster but without the paclobuzitrol. I'm going to try it on one plant and see what happens. I Would like more weight, but I'd live with less weight if the stuff made the product inferior, like less flavor and trichomes.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi puff adder , wow man, great set up, very well n healthy looking ladies :cool:
I'm gonna stay tuned for sure to enjoy the rest of your great work n show.
thx for sharing , thumbs up :yes:

Good floral development.

One strain is called Acme12 (the tall plants) and really produces. More potent too, but the GDP turns purple. People like the purps.

In the pics you can see the difference between strains.

Attachments

• zp1.JPG
    zp1.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 7
  • zq2.JPG
    zq2.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
  • zq7.JPG
    zq7.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 10
  • zq3.JPG
    zq3.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 7
Time for an Update!

Woot! I am very pleased. These plants are all healthy, no bugs or PM, and Oh Boy they are kicking ass.

This day 34. The Acme12 buds look like they will end up Coke can size, and the GDP nugs are fattening up.

I tried something different, and I gradually removed many more fan leaves than I usually do, mainly in the center and any leaves that were covering budsites, and I did Not lollipop. The result is really good air ventilation, and light reaches all the budsites directly, even the lower growth. More budsites can mean more good bud if it's all filled out and dense, which is what seams to be happening.

Attachments

• y4.JPG
    y4.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 10
  • y3.JPG
    y3.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 8
  • y2.JPG
    y2.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 7
  • y1.JPG
    y1.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 8

Harinama

yay for defoliation! I started this last grow and defoliated all the way through, taking off all fan leaves that had at least a 1/2" budding branch started. I am VERY impressed with light penetration, growth and density of buds, and i am continuing to defoliate through budding(albiet a little less vigorously). I found that buds do NOT need fan leaves to grow, and actually grow larger due to more light. In budding i have plenty of "buds on a stick".
Dont be afraid to defoliate even more as you get closer to finishing, and trimming will be a SNAP!

Great grow, awesome plants!

Thanks very much!!

Defoliation is definitely working for me. I'll be more aggressive next time. I'm on day 43, cut the nitrogen out a few days ago, so I'll be taking the rest of the fans as they yellow.

Different strains respond to it differently I am finding. In this room, I have 2 strains, the GDP is filling out and all the lower growth is dense. The Acme12 is growing huge buds, but not as dense, and even though light is getting down to the lower growth, at least so far, the lower growth is much more larfy/fluffy. The Acme12 will have some lower buds that will end up as hash, whereas the GDP will have Zero larf/fluff.

Here's what I've been using.

Basically H3ads GH 0-6-9 for base nutes. Using most of the GH line. In Veg I use 0-6-9, with Diamond Nectar, 2-3ml of Botanicare Cal-Mag, and Florolicious Plus, and 1-2ml of ProTek Silica. I use B'cuzz Roots, or Roots Excellerator, or GO Roots, for root development in early veg. I also use the Florablend tea. The DN, FP, root stuff, and FB tea all are used at 1/2 strength. PPM's with everything end up around 900.
Flowering, I cut out the Diamond Nectar, and switch to the Florolicious Bloom at 1/2 strength, with Liquid Kool Bloom as per H3eads recipe at certain times, Floronectar or Molasses used periodically. Micro is cut out at the end of week 5, then just Bloom, Cal Mag, and liquid Kool Bloom til the last 3 waterings, where I switch to the powdered Kool Bloom.
PPM's are very low, 600 or so at the end.

Usually I give a very dilute watering every 10 days to prevent buildups/lockouts, but this time no flush til the end. No runoff, just low PPM's and happy plants.

I use Floromite, and Eagle-20 preventatively on clones, and again in week 1, no probs with bugs or PM this run.

Temps are 75-80 lights ON, around 75 lights OFF, humidity 50% lights ON and spikes to 60% lights OFF using my 40 pint dehumidifier.

(Knock on wood) everything is going well, very pleased. The only problem I'm having is keeping up with the branches that are falling over from too much weight. I've been using Silica, hoping it would help strengthen the plants so they didn't need staking/tying, maybe it helps.

I'll take some more pics and post in a bit. Day 43-44, I'll be starting my final flush here any day now. Yee Haw!

Here's some pics day 44.

Found some mold today, 4 or 5 big colas had to die. Caught it early though, I think/hope it's isolated as it seems to be. Nugs are rock hard. I lowered my humidity, which in turn raises my room temps a degree (which are 81 or lower), but I can live with that more than moldy buds.
Branches are falling over, I'll be tying and staking tomorrow.

Starting the flush tomorrow. I want to be ready to take things early if needed, but even if I took them at day 44 it will be my best run ever.

Attachments

• x1.JPG
    x1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 7
  • x2.JPG
    x2.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 7
  • x4.JPG
    x4.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 7
  • x6.JPG
    x6.JPG