What's new

My new 500w micro lab..!

Kirby_Tokin

Thank you for the tips zbenjii..

I'm not keeping any mothers in these pots, these are just made to see how it's working, maybe for a possible sog with these instead of normal bottles :) They are stretching as hell in these pots..

Just been to the garden store and bought some perlite and vermiculite.. Gonna start new auto seeds soon :D

Kirby

Kirby_Tokin

Vanilla kush and Sweet deep grapefruit..

DSCN1358.jpg

Everyone outside in the sun..

DSCN1371.jpg

Bonsai motherplant

DSCN1372.jpg

Vanilla kush OR sweet deep grapefruit.. Looks like VK though..

DSCN1373.jpg

the clones are stretching like hell in these self watering pots..

DSCN1374.jpg

My auto seed cross, going to make some more this season with a auto haze.. Everyone is above the soil now, the picture was taken on thursday..

DSCN1357.jpg

Had to trim the mother plant a little.. The other one died, but I have two backups doing great..

DSCN1375.jpg

Kirby

Kirby_Tokin

Late update, sorry folks.. But here it is..

Late update, sorry folks.. But here it is..

Hiiigh everybody :)

Here is a new update..

The plants a week before they got chopped.. Caterpillar and seedproblems.. But the smoke was great to be cut down early :)

DSCN1452.jpg

DSCN1454.jpg

DSCN1455.jpg

My mother plant

DSCN1470.jpg

Some weeks ago in the closet..

DSCN1451.jpg

Later

DSCN1468.jpg

Now

DSCN1480.jpg

The Autos I got now are LRxMaxigom

DSCN1481.jpg

DSCN1482.jpg

Auto seeds that has not come up yet..

DSCN1472.jpg

Taking clones

DSCN1474.jpg

DSCN1479.jpg

How i MADE MY OWN CHEAP DRIP SYSTEM:

I bought a IV dripper and put it in a pop bottle.. Easy as that.. Perfect for people who don't like to have a vacation from their plants :) cost me 1 euro to make

DSCN1483.jpg

DSCN1484.jpg

DSCN1485.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

And of course my new shovel, I have read different opinions on it, but I loooove it..

DSCN1492.jpg

That's it for now :) I'll answer your comments if you have some questions of course..

Peace out and high five
Kirby

Mr.Burn

Nice growing Kirby.
You know why some of your plants are yellow ish?
Looks kind of like mine, and Im thinking overwatering, or do you have another theory.

Kirby_Tokin

Thank you for the comment mr.burn.. It's mainly the clones that are yellowish, but I think the reason is because they are standing outside in the sun 34celsius atm (been up to 40!!) and I think the bigger plants can cope with the heat much better than the small ones.. And I use fertilizers when i see the plants need it, not on a regularly basis.. And of course I have to mention that when the first maybe, 4 or 5 clones have roots, I have a tendency to not care as much for the other ones, atm I have around 40 plants in total, so i don't need more work :p

I have some more photos of my plants.. All the autos were thrown away, I put some blue cheese seeds in some towels a month ago and decided to go with 12/12 from start, except for one week, they were left outside aprx 4-5 days.. Everyone is in 2.5 liter pots that i found when i was walking my dogs in the woods.. Some might say it's tooooo F..... small, hehe but it's working fine for me and my needs atm :)

Everyone got their watering couple of hours ago..

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1788.jpg

Two clones, not from the seeds, this is from my mother plant.. My mother plant had to say goodbye yesterday because of the heat and the dogs.. My dogs have been eating around 10 plants since last update.. Not funny, but I can't be mad at them for longer than the moment <3

DSCN1784.jpg

When I sowed the seeds in the towel, I left behind maybe ten seeds that had germinated and been drying in the towels for about one week!! So my girlfriend throwed them in a random pot, and now 4 has sprouted and are looking nice.. Soon ready for repotting..

DSCN1785.jpg

Inside my DR120 tent with 400w HPS at the moment.. 12/12 from 11 june minus +- 4-5 days outside in the sun.. I could see that they have changed from flowering/veg/flowering again..

DSCN1764.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

One of the clones, I have four clnes, and the biggest one is 60 cm in a 5 liter pot, the smallest is the same height but in a 1.5 liter pot.. The 2.5 pots, the clones are about 40 cm.. Everyone has started to blossom :D

DSCN1767.jpg

The plant above is one of three "the undertaker" (bubba kush pre 98 x deep chunk) I had three of these, but again my dog ate it.. It had two small leaves left, and two weeks later it looks like this! The plant under is a clone from my BC mum, with the same problems as T.U, my dog ate it haha..

DSCN1774.jpg

And last, this is the biggest growing of the seeds, it's the only one of this phenotype i can find. The other ones are more thin than big..

DSCN1782.jpg

Have a nice one!!!
Kirby