What's new

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks fo stopin by guys. also they r all from 3 diff bagseed buds.
this is a poor mans way to get his own dank. woo hoo.

hoping there buds get biger by harvest. they still have a wast to go.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So like 2-3 days ago I had to tie the clones down even more and it worked out great.
also I am so dam glad that my dwc plant is growing good this time around. knock on wood.

and yah deff gunna use coco from now on. woo hoo go green.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
damm now they seem to be growing out of control. and I don't thing I can tie them down any more. maybe I could but I don't wanna brake any stems.

I really need for my closet ladies to hurry up and finish flowering so I can move the clones and lil bush in there. cuz theres lots more room in there for them to do there thing.

dammmmmmmm I knew I should have fliped to 12-12 right after they grew there roots.
ya think I would have learned to do that from the last time i had clones that grew this big.

surly one of these days I will learn to flip to 12-12 way way sooner. with sativas that is a must for micro growers.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I feel for you cheese..it sucks but it will all work out for your girls..
I am in the same boat..my plant(its a lady!) is growing like crazy..right to the lights in 1 day!!now I have to try and tie down the main stem..I know how you feel bro..
I did read you can bend the stems to the point of breaking and if they do break, use popsicle sticks and duct tape to fix the plant till she heals..
Best of luck

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok well I tied the clones down a little more and it worked good.
and now there tied down to there limit. also maybe I need to start there bloom ferts now.

and I probly should up the bloom nuts on the closet girls so the buds can grow much bigger. :)
also maybe some new pix of the closet girls soon.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix. my plants buds have been snowed on. weeeee
they all will be harvested around the middle of march. which will be 10-14 weeks of flowering for 2 of them and 19-20 weeks for the full sativa.

first up is the full sativa.she is now being flushed.

next up is the fule smelling plant.

next is the indica candy skunk smelling plant.

so how they looking now?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks fo stopen by my pps.

so I have desided that after the indica candy plant is finished flowering I am gunna 100% for sure reveg this one because her buds r getting nice and dense.also because she has hardly any streach during flowering cycle:)

there is plenty of nice green leaf growth on the bottom of this ladie.

and if i can turn her into a nice bush Ill be for sure will be taking some clones. :)

IM doing this also because I am tired of growing full sativas in my micro setup cuz they keep geting too big for there space size.

also I might reveg the fule smelling plsnt. cuz she is part sativa and part indica and also dosen't have much of a streach during flowering.