What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Mars Hydro TSW2000

nickman

Veteran
Hello everyone, how’s it going...???... :tiphat:...!!!...

Well I’ve finally got around to trying out this new technology in these newer LED’s...!!!...
I have been running two 1000 watt air cooled hoods for a while now... I love them and I especially love the penetration through the plant’s canopy...!!!...

Wha5 I’m going to do with this Mars Hydro TSW2000 is put it up in my 1st flower room... both my flower rooms are roughly 4x7x7...
I’ll take down the 1000 watt hood and put up the TSW2000 that says on the description that it can flower a 3x3 area...!!!...
If it can do a good job flowering out a 3x3 canopy I’ll get another and also put that up in the same flower room...!!!...

My rooms always get way too hot during the summertime so I’m really hoping the new LED’s impress me...!!!...

Thank you Mars Hydro ... ... ... :tiphat: ... ... ...

nickman

Veteran
So these pics are from the 1st day I put up the light...!!!...
as of right now, I’m using it to veg the three ChemOG’s and three WWxBB...!!!...

I can definitely see a difference in just a few days since I put these plants under the TSW2000... This light is BRIGHT, I mean BRIGHT...!!!...

The first day or two I had the light at a distance of 30-36 inches above the canopy... I’ve been bringing it closer day by day... right now I think it’s around 18-24 inches above the canopy...
I’ll bring it down to about 12-18 inches above the canopy tomorrow...!!!...

I’ll most likely use this LED to veg these six plants for another two weeks at least and then flip them to 12/12...
Once I put these plants into the flower room I’ll also move this TSW2000 in there with them...!!!... I’ll have to take down the air cooled hood in there and put up this LED...
my flower rooms are roughly 4x7x7...The TSW2000 can flower a 3x3 canopy size it says...!!!... So I’m hoping that this light can flower about half the size of the room...!!!...
If it can and does a good job at it than I’d like to get another TSW2000 to put up in the same room to turn the flowering room #1 into an all LED room...!!!...
that’s my goal for now at least...!!!...

Here’s a few pics from the other day...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Pulling up a seat mate...
I’ve got one of these for my next run, will be following with interest :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
So things are going great with the new TSW2000...

Growth is definitely impressing me...!!!...

ChemOG AND WWxBB
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

I’ve had mine down in the 4-6 inch range at times.. buds will start bleaching much closer than 10... you may find you need to run your room temp a little hotter as these emit less IR so leaf surface (and root) temps can actually become a limiting factor depending how dialled every thing else is..
so far I like mine a lot but definitely would say canopy control is paramount to maximizing yields due to lack of penetration deep into denser canopies..
Sort of becoming common knowledge with LED tech at this point but it is definitely an important consideration imo

Looking forward to seeing your results with it!

nickman

Veteran
Pulling up a seat mate...
I’ve got one of these for my next run, will be following with interest :tiphat:
Yeah, I just read about you getting one also...!!!...

that plant top row , center , looks real pretty !
Yeah, me too...!!!... ChemOG . . .

I'm in......down....along for the ride....well hell for all of it !!!
He’ll yeah man...!!!... shit, your always down bro...!!!...

12-18 inches might be hot to these unmatured babies.
They look good so far. :biggrin:
I’ve still got the light up at 2-2.5 foot above the canopy...!!!...
I’ll be bringing it closer very soon...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
they are very healthy and happy :plant grow:
Thank man. . .

whats te WWxBB? nice light btw
White Widow x Big Bud ...!!!... TY. . .

Nice healthy plants you have there! :tiphat:
Thanks for the kind words...!!!...

I’ve had mine down in the 4-6 inch range at times.. buds will start bleaching much closer than 10... you may find you need to run your room temp a little hotter as these emit less IR so leaf surface (and root) temps can actually become a limiting factor depending how dialled every thing else is..
so far I like mine a lot but definitely would say canopy control is paramount to maximizing yields due to lack of penetration deep into denser canopies..
Sort of becoming common knowledge with LED tech at this point but it is definitely an important consideration imo

Looking forward to seeing your results with it!

Yeah, Im definitely going to bring the light as close as possible during flowering ...!!!...
I’m hoping that these LED’s are the Bee’s Knee’s for my room in the summertime...!!!... I’d really like to get another one of these lights if I like it a lot...!!!...

raCURE

Subbed. Really interested.

Been thinking about swapping out my 2x600w HPS for 1-2 Mars Hydro LEDs for my next grow (May).

:canabis:

Lyfespan

Thank man. . .

White Widow x Big Bud ...!!!... TY. . .

Thanks for the kind words...!!!...

Yeah, Im definitely going to bring the light as close as possible during flowering ...!!!...
I’m hoping that these LED’s are the Bee’s Knee’s for my room in the summertime...!!!... I’d really like to get another one of these lights if I like it a lot...!!!...

oh nice one, bet that will throw baseball bats. i have some old beans of white widow(nirvana) crossed to berry bomb(bombseeds) and some crossed to Frost as well

Latest posts

Latest posts