What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My little setup

Romalin

god with how big some of those friggin tables get, cleaning out all those rocks would be such a pain in the ass...

as far as a tarp goes, maybe some black n white poly stretched over the top, and like clamped down so its pulled taut

evilunclephil

Unfortunately, the local hydro shop only sells panda tarp in these massive 100 foot by 100 foot roll things, and I don't need that much panda tarp....

They make premolded lid covers out of the same plastic material as the rest of the table, but they only have 16 sites, which is NOT great for a sog which relies on plant numbers. I haven't ever done this table full of hydroton thing before, so I don't know what the cleanup is gong to be like, I was imagining I'd run some cannazyme through the table to get rid of the roots, and then disconnect the table from the res, and dump the hydroton into buckets by lifting up a corner of the table, and kinda pouring it into buckets....we'll see how it works.

evilunclephil

Coco room's at 45 days now, soon to get their last feeding before I start flushing.

From what I've heard the dynamite is supposed to be done now, but I'm just not seeing it....

Whole room

NL

Dynamite

Godbud