What's new

My little green space (Sour Bubble, Grapestomper, GG4, Sour Deez, and more^^)

coxnox

Veteran
Hi Guyz,

Just come back from one month in Goa (India), so now it's time to pop some beanz and later put some clones to roots ^^

Some Oldschool strain and very old seeds, and some fresh ones(ssh f4):
Westren Winds aka Kali Mist x10
NL5xHaze x16 (yeah yeah still the old 15 seeds pack from ssb)
SSH f4 from Dynasty x24

P1010599_mini.jpg

Last edited:

mme_oscar

Hi
Nice thread!
May I ask why you only use led in your veg set up? I mean, I guess you tried it in bloom... I can't stand hid anymore since this led generation.

coxnox

Veteran
Hi
Nice thread!
May I ask why you only use led in your veg set up? I mean, I guess you tried it in bloom... I can't stand hid anymore since this led generation.
hi,
i did buy the panel to replace old veging lamp, but i will try some auto under them.
i cant use led in bloom because i need heat half of the year.

mme_oscar

Yummy H! I enjoy the whole thread.

Thanks for your reply. It totally makes sense. I uped my temp by +2° c when I switched to led to keep my leaftemp in order. Yield increase isn't worth it if you have to use more W to heat. ;)
I wanted to know if you were disappointed by any mean as someone around me think my weed is of lesser quality since the switch. He's the only one though...
Pretty sure you'll have fun with this fixture. Having a real good spread with 125w or 300w (on 600w ones) is really dope for mum or veg anyway.
Keep on keeping on!

coxnox

Veteran
Yummy H! I enjoy the whole thread.

Thanks for your reply. It totally makes sense. I uped my temp by +2° c when I switched to led to keep my leaftemp in order. Yield increase isn't worth it if you have to use more W to heat. ;)
I wanted to know if you were disappointed by any mean as someone around me think my weed is of lesser quality since the switch. He's the only one though...
Pretty sure you'll have fun with this fixture. Having a real good spread with 125w or 300w (on 600w ones) is really dope for mum or veg anyway.
Keep on keeping on!
Yeah that exactly thé point, make no sensé for me to reduce thé watt by switching to led if i have to heat thé room.
Cant comment on quality with leds as i didnt use it for Bloom since i buyed it, but i will try, first in tue veg room with autofem, then in thé little tent with clones i know very well..... ;)
And yes it work very well in thé veg room even under 125w

coxnox

Veteran
Hi Guyz,

Just come back from one month in Goa (India), so now it's time to pop some beanz and later put some clones to roots ^^

Some Oldschool strain and very old seeds, and some fresh ones(ssh f4):
Westren Winds aka Kali Mist x10
NL5xHaze x16 (yeah yeah still the old 15 seeds pack from ssb)
SSH f4 from Dynasty x24

View attachment 18819666

Very bad germ rate on these:
0 nl5xhz
9 ssh
7 western winds

they are under 630w cmh now, pictures soon.