What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My little green space (Sour Bubble, Grapestomper, GG4, Sour Deez, and more^^)

coxnox

Veteran
Hi guyz,
im not posting a real grow diary, i open this thread to posts a few pictures from time to time of my little grow space.

So to begin the vegetative space(sorry for the old pictures but yu will see the actual setup later):
box croiss.jpg

It's a classic 4x4(120x120) tent where i made an aluminium support to use it on 2 floor, ground floor have a lumatek zeus pro 2.9 465w dimmed on 50%:
P1010367.JPG
P1010368.JPG

and 2nd floor have a 400w metal halide light in a gavita reflector:
P1010366.JPG

Ground floor is usually used for the mothers, seedling, clones, and vegetative of course(i just dim the led as i want), 1st floor is usually used for vegetative before they leave for the other space.

The 1st flowering space:
box flo2.jpg

It's a 5x2.5(150x80) tent, lighten up by 2x315cmh ligts in gavita reflectors.
I usually use this tent to make some selections from seeds, or to test news clones.

The 2nd flowering space:
box flo.JPG

It's a 8x4(240x120) tent lighten up by 2x600 hps lights in gavita reflectors, i have a 3rd reflector with a 600w MH light installed in the middle, in case of cold days ^^
In this tent i try to only grow from clones but sometimes i use it for bigger selection from seeds.

a few pictures from the past:
Gorilla Glue:
P1010355.JPG
Bilou Cheese:
P1010356.JPG

and some iceolator hash(38to220mic):
P1010340.JPG

Last edited:

coxnox

Veteran
Nice, full them all 😎
thanks Nico, it's on the way ;)
i used an old pictures for the veg tent, but she's allmost full now ^^
the 240x120 is new, i just changed my old 150x150 for this one, and i switched from soil to an hydro set up, just to test again ^^

coxnox

Veteran
So here is what's going on, actually, not much ^^

The little flowering room with Strawberry Diesel IX and f3 from Fractal....still in 18/6 as i had bad germination on others seeds i will have to put a lot more veg than usual....
P1010363.JPG

and here are the clones i will take to go in the big flowering room, 1st time for me with rockwool so we will see....
P1010364.JPG

P1010365.JPG

iTarzan

Nice thread. I like tents. How do you keep it cool? It gets so cold you need extra heat from a MH? I wish I had that problem. This winter I am using tents in a large unheated bedroom, with a windows open as needed, as a lung room for the tents. I want flowering temps to be 72-76.

You seem well organized and really into growing weed which is a great combination. I hope you have great success.

coxnox

Veteran
Nice thread. I like tents. How do you keep it cool? It gets so cold you need extra heat from a MH? I wish I had that problem. This winter I am using tents in a large unheated bedroom, with a windows open as needed, as a lung room for the tents. I want flowering temps to be 72-76.

You seem well organized and really into growing weed which is a great combination. I hope you have great success.
i grow in a cellar so the temp is pretty good exept summer, and yes in winter time i have to heat a little(usually i use the extraction from the mother/growing tent to heat the wall room, but then i have to use a deshumidifier to keep the rh at what i want.

Latest posts

Latest posts