What's new

my little dwc

jm420

Veteran
Loving it. Pulling up a bucket. So how did you battle the borg? Species 8472 come out and hammer them?

Gruetoo :plant grow:
avid ,doctor doom and neem in the veg room ,
Been using mighty wash in the flower room,
always a battle,
only lost a couple clones to the little bastards ,Knock on wood

jm420

Veteran
Whats up jm420!
Glad to have ya back n posting your nice grow!!
Can u give us a little breakdown of the buckets
How many plants per...pumps...etc
Thanks bro
Thanks for the kind words.
I'm running 18 gallon totes .I dont recomend cheap ones like my blue ones I got 2 that look like they mite bust open.

nutes are gh micro and bloom with liquid kb added in in flower

I use the 2 outlet active aqua air pump.! pump per 2 totes.I like them there powerful and silent

co2 at 1200ppms

the enviorment is controlled by a cap co24e.not the best but after getting it adjusted works the way it should.first tank went quick but i;m getting 2 weeks out of a twenty lb tank

ligting is 3k I have another 2k just havnt been able to fill the room yet. controlled by a cap 4 lite control

goal is 4 plants strain per tote but right now there 2 cjin 1,icjsb by itself and 1 std99once i got done culling males from the first seed thats what was left all the buckets added since have 4 females ,one is all cj the other a mix

Besides res changes and top offs the room is set it and forget it
:ying:

jm420

Veteran
Hey peeps have to apologize for letting this thread dangle , for anyone interested first havest

CJ f3 from my bud LD420 weighed in at 9 oz's
cjxsb (LD420) just over 4 oz,This is absolute killer smoke my favotite of the bunch
Strawberry D 99 (fratal G) just under 400 grams no BS

did a couple upgrades I finally had the plants to fire up another 2 k

In flower
ST4(SOFT) Miss ya bud
std99 (fractal) you gotta re-release these ganesh
sd2.2 bx (tipz)
ecsdxcj (puss) glad to hear your back
CJf3 (Ld 420)
CJ BX (LD 420)
SFVXCD F2 REZ's gear from a good freinf
Black rose x Ortega -Heath and kyrpt.from a good freind
Bar code (NE 978)Keep rocking it bro
MSS X Abusive s1 (Not sure )
The frosty bitch
ECSDurban (Poison G) These will get alot of showing The good doctor asked if I could test these last minute,These just arrived at the bay and will be released shortly .I wanted to veg another week but .I'll do my best with them.

jm

jm420

Veteran
in veg
females
Otaga f2 (Capt Krypt)
CDSDXSD (ventura highway)
White Jones xCJ
Lime warp
multiple female clones

unknowns Krom HOL
Ortega

germing
Sour Dabney ( greyskull)
Ultra sonja x cj
Waiting on GRS 5G
DWS Apollo 11

jm420

Veteran
liquid kool bloom,
Ph of 6 is a good ?.I kow most would say more toward the lower5"s , I use the drops so I guess a ph of 6 is approximate.After nutes I ph so the test shows piss yellow( cart says this is a 6 .Ive tried going lower but I tend to have probs with lockouts and big time ph swings ,More than I would like.The ph of 6 seems to be more of a milder swing and as I top of very little if any ph adjustments are needed