What's new

My little autos lab

K

kauch

hi all, nice to meet u again icmagers
In the winter i had time to work on some really fast autoflower strain seeds were all bagseeds from auto i've growth in the years, got an ultraspeed male then polinated 3 female, got about 150 seeds (under fluoro)..so..

the male was ready in 45 days..

gave me lot of pollen , i have no pic of the polinated female, and many seeds

First try ran in 50 days (half time indoor, the rest out)

So i decide to try it bigger indoor with coco and im getting nice result with them..they are so short and fast

Desert Dan

Veteran
Looks nice bro! Is this a strain of your own creation? What kind of lamp were you growing under in the last two pics?

DD

K

kauch

hi Desert, dunno if starting from bagseeds, even autos bagseeds, means i create something new, im starting now smoking the first one and it remeber me an autoindica (Delicious seeds, Il Diavolo) i growth last summer, i want work on next generation for sure trying to make something new :)
Anyways they are under a 400w hps the big ones, smaller run under 250w hps
i use 7lt coco pot for the bigger, 2 lt for the smaller
running lucas formula (8-16) from week 3

this is the faster, 45 days cut yesterday night,

peace..

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lucas with coco. interesting, pushing alot of K with no side effects.. glad it's working

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they are truely ripe at 45 days then that's good work my friend!

Keep working for that trait and you're on to something good

Desert Dan

Veteran
Ya bro... 45 days from seed is ridiculously fast!!! Never pulled before 8 weeks myself. Listen to Mitch and work that shit!

DD

K

kauch

hi mates, thanks for positive input..the bad is that one was so fast i cant work with pk and neither could polinate..i just try polinate a lower bud leaving just it ..should it work? But Yeah it was insanely fast: 45 days is anyways what Delicious seeds say u need to ripe Il Diavolo, i was just lucky on seedling with males from bagseeds maybe.

Pheno n 2, i think less then a week to cut, ive already defoliated couse its really multibranchies

K

kauch

hi Snoopster, thanks fot the tip, hope to get some seeds from that, i storage pollen in my fridge since february till now, hope it still viable. Temperature in the fridge is about 5°C.

More pics

Group shoot, 2 of them are showing dominant sativa trait,

Pheno n 3, this one has the bigger structure, take a look, and its anyways pretty ready to cut

Thanks all for attention

K

kauch

Pheno 5, i love this one and i already saw the same structure on the first one i growth.Another similar one is now flowering, im pollinating it for sure.

cut both at day 55 or so

K

kauch

Im still working at it :)

Im still working at it :)

Hi guys, i finally found time to update this thread with new pics: i got 2 more runs in these months starting from seed i got in winter.

Run 3 (around july august)
400 W HPS, COCO 2LT POT
BOTTOM FEEDING WITH LUCAS FORMULA
18 h light cycle for about 1 month then switched to 12/12

K

kauch

Run 4 (from the end of august to mid november)
Time to make some more seeds so i growth another male and pollinated all these six new plants

250 W HPS
COCO 2LT POT
I dindt bottom feed them this time, just handly watered
Light cycle was a little crazy, they started in the sun then had like 18 h hps and 12 h for last month.

Ladyes growing

thats the one u cant see on the right in the first pic

K

kauch

As I said run 4 took about 80 days to end up, couse i pollinated em and i decided to wait some more to cut.

Sativa pheno: it looks similar to pheno 4 of run 2 in the structure and in the smell
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

kauch

thanks crazy_eagle,

another phat girl from run 4: seems like she didnt want to stop her growth even she was 80 days in..!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

kauch

Finally also run 4 shows an high speed pheno and i should cut it almost a month before the others, but i used some more male pollen on this one, and its full of mature seeds and crappy flowers.

Ill start new growth from this on january , so we can see togheter how it really works..if its soo faster or not; af always wondering me.
see u soon, K