What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My line up this summer...have any of you grown these?

This thread won't be so much a journal of my grow but I might end up posting some random pics & updates here & there...

Mostly curious to hear from any of you that have grown any of these strains, if any of ya'll have something to say about them in regards to growing or smoking em'.

In 20 & 30 gallon fabric pots I have.....

"Capstone" = Super Lemon Dawg x [Cherry Pie x Orange Apricot]

"Vanilla Frosting" = Humboldt Frost OG X Humboldt Gelato BX3

"Garanimals" = Grape Pie X Animal Cookies

"Wedding Cake" = Triangle Mints Pheno (?)

"Strawberry Banana/Strawnana" = Strawberry Bubblegum X Crocket's Banana Kush

"Mirage" = Lemon G x Dr. Hoffman

"Sour Diesel X Lemon Kush"

I'm also nursing a cutting of "Mimosa" that probably won't yield much at all (Purple Punch X Clementine).

I know DH nursery carries a lot of these strains but I did not acquire them through a DH retailer.

I've smoked many different strains over the 10+ years I've been a smoker along the west coast, but out of these the only one I've actually smoked myself is "Wedding Cake" .

These strains aren't exactly what I had in mind to grow this summer but last month I got to the point where I was basically just trying to get a hold of what ever strains/clones I could get. I'm still looking forward to seeing (and smelling :tongue: ) how they all turn out.

The "Garanimals" and the "Vanilla Frosting" are the most vigorous/fastest growers, and the "Capstone" seems to be the slowest grower...but they are all looking healthy and reaching for the sun.

I'm just doing some basic bending/training with them, bending the main stalk over and spreading out the branches a bit. But I've wondered if with some strains it might be more ideal to just let them grow into their natural form?