What's new

My L.S.D lady

Okie grown

Veteran
This is one of my fav. plants i have grown and she is only 4 weeks into 12 x 12 .She is not the sativa pheno i see pics of.She is flowering with 3 sour bubbles that are also 4 weeks in.She is about 4 ft. tall or so.I topped her 1 time in veg.Well anyway here she is
2074DSC00964-med.JPG

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

good

good

indica pheno smokes the sativa 1
the smell and taste are all in the indica fast flowering(45 days)

Okie grown

Veteran
Heres a few more bud shots of her.These pics i took tonite at 32 days into flower.Thanks for stoppin by ss.I guess you have grown this pheno of l.s.d ? Have any pics of youres?Mine may take a little longer than 45 days.But she might suprise me.
2074DSC00978-med.JPG
2074DSC00973-med.JPG

2074DSC00971-med.JPG

Okie grown

Veteran
I think she is pretty!

I think she is pretty!

Here is a sour bubble shot.This plant is also 32 days into flower.
2074DSC00975-med.JPG

Hi Okie,
Mighty fine looking plants. I'm very interested in the Sour..... Hoping too receive some Sour Beans soon, it will be my 1st Indica grow indoors and I have read and heard so much about these wicked Boggy Genetics. Goodluck man your well in control watching with great enthusiasim your pics rock.

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks alot hash

Thanks alot hash

Here is a new pic of her.I will also put a couple sour bubble pics up.
2074DSC00984-med.JPG
2074DSC00990-med.JPG
2074DSC00989-med.JPG

2074DSC00988-med.JPG
The first pic is the lsd at 5 weeks into flower then 3 pics of my frosty sour bub pheno.

Last edited:

Okie grown

Veteran
nice plants if i dont say so myself

nice plants if i dont say so myself

The frosty pheno lady sb i got is the only one of the 3 like that.The other 2 smell more bubble gummy and are gonna yeild more but the frosty pheno smells alot stronger but diff. more sweet and sour.I hope there is alot of this pheno in the 2 bx seeds.I cant wait to see how thay look in about 3 more weeks.The lsd will yeild the most but i have 1 sour bubble that puts 3 stems out at every node.It has the thickest cola.

Last edited:
Very nice plants Okiegrown what pheno of the SB do you like better so far? And what are you using to grow this ladies with?? lights, soil, etc? Thanks

Joemutt1978

Wish I had the patience to veg that long,

Here is mine!

627Bog1.jpg

Okie,

wait til you smoke that stuff! you will have a smile.

Okie grown

Veteran
ya i have that pheno also

ya i have that pheno also

This is the more indica pheno.Heres some pics of her at 38 days into flower.
2074DSC01052-med.JPG

2074DSC01051-med.JPG

Okie grown

Veteran
Here is the sour bubble

Here is the sour bubble

This sour bubble is the most frosty plant in my garden.It gets more white everyday.
2074DSC01068-med.JPG

2074DSC01055-med.JPG

2074DSC01054-med.JPG

2074DSC01060-med.JPG

Okie grown

Veteran
GET IT ON

GET IT ON

So you watch mxc bob ? Funny shite.Heres another pic of my sour bubble.New b i vegged for awhile.Till she was 2 ft. tall.She was topped once.I like the frosty one best
2074DSC01054-med.JPG
2074DSC01055-med.JPG

ezozo

Hi Okie grown
you plant look healthy and grean :p

what kind of fert do you use ?
it's hydro or soil ?

thanks,
zozo

Okie grown

Veteran
soiless

soiless

Thanks ezozo.Ya my plants are all looking very good.I like to use pro mix but the store here where i live stoped carying it.So know i make my own pro mix just without vermiculite.I buy a bale of premeir peat moss and my local hydro shop has 4 cu. ft. bags of fox farm CHUNKY perlite.The stuff is as big as popcorn and i like it alot.Plus its cheep.4 cu. ft. for $20.I also got a 50 lb. bag of pulverized dol. limestone.I mix the peat and perlite about 60% peat to 40 % perlite and 1 cup lime to every 5 gal. of mix.I just started useing en and ea witch is a liquid mycorr. product.I feed pure blend pro grow and bloom with cal-mag and liquid karma.I also use top max in floowering and earth juice bloom the last few weeks.I must say the en and ea has made a nice improvment in rate of growth!I just started flowering 4 dutch passions strawberry cough ladys that where a little over 4 weeks old and 25 in. tall!I feed every watering from 3 weeks old till 1 week before harvest at about half strenth.I do not add any ferts. to the soiless mix so thats why i feed every watering.If i ever see any probs. i will flush with strait water but in 3 grows with this style i have never had to flush a plant besides the last week before harvest and some say that you dont even have to do that.I just like to make sure theres not any funny taste to the buds.I feed 1 tbs per gal pbp grow 1 tsp cal-mag 1 tbs liquid karma.You cant go wrong with this dose.I dont even check ph when i mix at this rate per gal.Its always perfect!
2074DSC00978-med.JPG
2074DSC01051-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

Okie that Sour Bubble is fantabulous! BOG has been working overtime on this one and it shows....awesome! Good growing ;)

G

Those plants are sweet OG!!!!!!!

Those plants are sweet OG!!!!!!!

Where can i get the L Karma?Ive looked @ a couple hydro places on the net and havent found it @ those sites. O G do you use it every watering?

Latest posts

Latest posts