What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My idea for Dynavap-likes and hashish/concetrates

Piecho

I would like to share with you instructions for vaporizing hashish in Dynavap. For this purpose, you will need:

1. Rolling paper
  2. Kief/hash/resin
  3. Dynavap. For better taste and easier cleaning, I recommend glass screens 5mm thick available on Ali or Polish dynaglazz at an acceptable price of 50-70 PLN. I have a 14mm model, which can be attached to any water filter.
  4. I also recommend a water filter. The smoke is thick, and airflow is large. The choice depends on preferences, but a filter for around $20 from eBay works for me. Locally, everyone may have different available options.
Preparation instructions:

1. Cut the rolling paper in half vertically.
  2. Cut each half again into three strips vertically.
  3. Take one of the six paper strips and fold it in half, joining the longer edges.
  4. After unfolding, place about a grain of rice-sized amount of hashish into the resulting indentation, then fold the paper again.
  5. Gently press to evenly distribute the hashish between the paper layers, leaving a 0.5-1mm gap from the edges for easier cleaning. Depending on the consistency, you can use fingers or a table to press or roll the hashish through the paper. Clippers or round lighters like those for Brulee cream are ideal for rolling.
  6. Fold the paper like an accordion into four parts, avoiding the use of nails, but the paper should maintain a rounded shape. The edges of the accordion should not be separated vertically. It should resemble the letter "S" in the Vapcap. You could shape it to jgive vertical airflow and do not touch resin to the chamber without paper layer. You can use a toothpick to adjust the shape if needed. Ideally, the side edges without resin should not leave marks on the chamber's sides, and no gap at the bottom will prevent leakage, while a thin and even layer of resin will ensure vaporization under similar conditions and time.
  7. Time for vaporization. I personally use a DIY FIM made of copper wire to a height of about 1/3 of the cap. Still, I rotate the vaporizer during heating and usually start inhaling after one click, stopping heating after a maximum of 2 seconds. An exception is heating any resin that will come out in the dynaglazz, but it's tried and tested. If it's about the height of the cap from the end of the cap, it shouldn't burn the paper and resin. I mean a maximum of about 5 seconds after the second click.
  8. Then I like to remove the cap with a magnet. It speeds up cooling and eliminates the chance of burning.
  9. Wait patiently for the next two clicks; you can fan yourself at this time :)
  10. Repeat the vaporization cycle as desired, paying attention to the amount of vapor produced and the taste. After feeling it, don't overheat, but the extraction should be at a high level and concentrated. Check how much is left on the paper in case there is no burn solid parts, and pay attention to how you feel right now :)
Maintenance instructions:

1. For cleaning, I recommend a cotton swab or, if necessary, a cotton swab moistened with alcohol. I personally use pharmacy-grade, but 99% isopropyl alcohol also works.
  2. Any residues can be cleaned later with baking soda or salt.
  3. For cleaning the water filter, it's recommended to fill it with salt, plug both ends, and shake vigorously for a few seconds. You can strain the remnants through a coffee filter (if necessary) and store them in a jar for further cleaning until rinsing actually gives the effect.
To check:

1. Induction heating My DIY project failed, but I'm curious to see what others in our community will come up with. I can't hide that I'm also looking forward to this year's Spannabis, where I'll definitely be asking about these devices, and I'm already aware of the prices and equipment possibilities.
  2. High-quality "liquid" resin Although practically nothing remains from my ice hash, lower-quality hash also vaporizes perfectly this way, but I haven't tried anything like resin yet. I've tried other extracts, vaporization was faster and even cleaner than with hash. It's logical that there are fewer solid materials after evaporation.