What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Iced Grapefruit is oozing

With trichomes that is.:tiphat: still have 10 days or so, but DAMN she is looking disgustingly sticky.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 35

FireIn.TheSky

female seeds makes some good strains for dirt cheap.

I grew their grapefruit and iced grapefruit both were awesome and smell just like a real grapefruit.

VERY citrusy! Have the initial tester plant drying and it's a quality smoke. Very, very impressed with this strain from all aspects; great smoke, nice quantity, sticky as hell, and great bag appeal. Favorite smoke? No! But a damn good one I will keep in the stable for awhile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 35

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks awesome,CamoCann! Only grew out a C99 from them. As mentioned...great price, great product!

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
female seeds makes some good strains for dirt cheap.

I grew their grapefruit and iced grapefruit both were awesome and smell just like a real grapefruit.

I've got two one outside vegging just passing 4ft and one in the tent flowering under 24hours of light

FireIn.TheSky

I've got two one outside vegging just passing 4ft and one in the tent flowering under 24hours of light

I dont know what genetics Female Seed uses but if it is made from the Sweet Pink Grapefruit clone that could be one of the reasons. SPG was known for autoflowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts