What's new

My holy grail: Meigs County Gold

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Oh yeah! Good ol' Meigs! I was in a band back in the early 90's and the other guitar player would bring this kickass bud to the jams. Big nuts, exotic taste and a creative warm buzz. When the word got out about Meigs County the black helicopters started showing up and I never seen it again. Add it to the Monkey Paw file.

Easy7

Veteran
Wow there are alot of things wrong in this paragraph. international treaty? What banned marijuana was the 1971 Controled substance act. And NO there are no other universities that grow and study pot besides Univ of Ms. A few others have petitioned but were denied. A university would NEVER illegally grow and study pot in violation of US fed law, they could lose everything. Please try to not spread erroneous info guys.

Not true. There have been some very strong rumors, stories really....of a major state college research center....an agricultural research facility growing cannabis around.........an area. All indoor. I have smoked a tiny nugget supposedly from this place. Not enough for a real taste. Came from a son of a woman dating a guy in that department. It was different than any pot I have encountered.

The story I heard about meigs county gold was dishwater....that's all I remember. Some old lady giving the plants dishwater. Not that Ohio is known for great mj breeders.

turdmonkey

meigs county budz.

meigs county budz.

lots of old-school guerrilla growers are possibly going to be able to openly pass on knowledge n "heirloom" strains in Ohio after Nov! You never know whats goin to pop up! Dont sleep on the valley! i was in Humboldt County in 2001 at a gas station (took rt 50 all the way to the west coast on a road trip in my vdub alice-sage! ) kid walked up to me after seeing my plates and just bare handed gave me some kind. we talked and he told me he always heard meigs co. was the humboldt of the east!

Attachments

• Marijuana Botany.pdf
    276.1 KB · Views: 64

Squid9

Meigs County Skunk! Big buds on short plants you could smell for miles. Fat leaves covered with crystals and so so sticky good!
Oh how I’d love to have a cutting of this legend and masterpiece! Will never forget it. Early 80’s.

G13Fan

I had it , I lived in Cbus for many years got to smoke it a few times , for sure insane weird taste and super amazing smoke . It was very gold colored army green shade for sure .Stank bad