What's new

My HOA Banned Marijuana use. They say I can not smoke pot even INSIDE my home

endgegner

Fucking living under Hitler and I am a Jew. Time to leave.
I can understand that you don't like the situation and I don't think it is fair but comparing it to the Nazi past is ridiculous. You won't get deported and gassed but have to pay a fine or something like this (I don't know US laws well).
And you often throw with the term Nazi in this thread while I don't see anything political here, just some stupid rule. You basically compare yourself to people that got deported and killed and play the cruelty of the holocaust down.

Regardless of this:
What if you get a medical license and can explain your consumption due to medical reasons? I have heard that getting a medical license is not hard in the US?

V4vendetta

Hey sorry to hear about the HOA problems.
This is just an example of the types of studies they will reference in justification when they ban smoking anything, everywhere...

Here DHHS is the dept In charge of growing cannabis. They regulate due to public safety concerns. When you sign the form to get you grow certification you agree to being searched by dhhs as early as 5am. Your private property searched... For public safety.

bushed

I'm curious having read this thread, in America is weed prescribed with the instructions to smoke. My country recently legalised for medical and the prescription is strictly not for smoking (vaping is ok).

Smoking anything is bad for your health so seems strange to me that a doctor would recommend

sdd420

Veteran
I'm curious having read this thread, in America is weed prescribed with the instructions to smoke. My country recently legalised for medical and the prescription is strictly not for smoking (vaping is ok).

Smoking anything is bad for your health so seems strange to me that a doctor would recommend
Vaping is not the same efficacy I guarantee you