What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My hash into a powder

G

guest3854

Nutmeg grinder /rasp , as Sleepy had suggested . Fer small amounts Kilica has a good idea , or just warm it with lighter ,hand , etc.and crumble .

G

The method I was taught you just toch a lighter flame to the hash, not enough to burn just warm, then ya rub off a bit a powder; and keep repeating the process till ya have the amount of powder you want.

FarmInABox

use a grater or microplane if its hard, if its squishy, I dunno.

But I am wondering...why do you want powdered hash? What are you going to do with it? Smoke, make weed food, extract? Maybe you don't even need to powder it....

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
id say go for a grator. a cheese one with 4 sides one grates one slices and the other 2 are fine grators for parmesian cheese one of these 2 world work best. parmesian cheese is so simlar to what u want.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
coffeebean grinder that has never seen any coffee. if your hash is of smokeable quality a coffee grinder will deal with it.
I use a coffee grinder to powder All of my bubble.
if your hash is on the sticky side freeze it first.
use a clean toothbrush to clean the powder out.

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Shredded beef jerky tins work very well to collect keif(powered hash essencially) add a bud or scraps(shake) or hash and shake. Not to hard and not to soft enough to knock that stuff in there about. When you open it all the keif(resin glands) collects on the lid and sides and bottom of container. Use a small pocket knife or your finger to scrape it out and into your bowl/off your finger. I find these very nice for taking up to 4 grams to any location you want to take it. Its sealed so it doesnt smell, its about as bad as a zip lock bag. Also they come in black so if you need to hide it or toss it out the window it will go far and be hard to see.
2841jerky.jpg

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
BUDSuLIKE said:
Verite, I always thought the fuzzie pumper set was a bit overpriced for the average users needs, with the fun factory model being so well priced.

Yeah but every time I used that one I always had a mysterious urge to poo.

And was always disappointed when I could not make the same groovey shapes.