What's new

My Happy Little Grandoggy Purps

talktosamson

Veteran
really excited to throw mine into flower here in a few weeks. Seen a lot of good keeper phenos from people on here. I have a few shorter ones and a few taller ones, that's the only variation I see thus far at 4 weeks from seed. I have a lot of purple dominant genes, im looking for something really chemy here...:) Yours all look killer, I'm hoping for something like your top plant.

S

seedee

I have one more going , that I didn't have labeled and after seeing truecannabis' keep thread I can verify my last one is GD Purps, super chem dominant. I will post pics soon on that one.

Also thanks to everyone for the awesome support. This strain may be close to my favorites. We shall see upon the puff.

S

seedee

showin off some doggys

showin off some doggys

a few before chop and a few after drying onto curing

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking mouthwatering bro

lovely dry shots man i can taste the chem just looking at them

shame about the purple not showing up but either way its looking dank

peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks awesome bro, i chopped some Grandoggy recently and i think she may just be the best looking plant i have ever grown.
Peace

S

seedee

yea thanks ojd and true c. next time i will have a better idea under which to start my flush. purple they will become i have no doubt . great geans . i have 5 Grandaddy s1 s going will put up the pics of em in here . they aughta be the purple prize foe sho

S

seedee

Hey everyone

Hey everyone

i had a cgs casey j going and i figured i would throw her up in here . since im not doing a whole grow thread . well here she is.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow she's stunning bro, so healthy looking......not to mention dank.
Thanks for sharing, peace.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey seedee, your killing it man :)! Nice work on the Granddoggy Purp and the Casey J. Your plants always look great from what i've seen ;). Really interested in the GDP side of the cross. The Chem side i'm still confused about after running some Chem IBL I can say its taste and high are "strange". Will look into that more, but the Ken's cut of the GDP has been on my mind (even if its back there a little ways) for awhile now. Can't wait for the smoke report on those different phenos. Take care 1

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any smoke reports bro? Im in love with the Grandoggy, gonna take some time to decide which of the 3 we have is best.
Peace

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any flavor/smell/buzz reports? Any special phenos? I know I'm in love with a Grandog pheno we call grandma's purse candy.

They look spectacular even without the purp.

Best of luck

-AK

S

seedee

I will hook up a smoke report on the 2 phenols that I have . I have 2 nice sized buds that have been. Cureing for a good few months. One is a chem pheno and the other is the grandad pheno. So thanks for all the interest erry one. I will get that done in the next week or two.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro hows is that smoke report coming along? Real interested on your thoughts and opinion.
Peace

S

seedee

alight did a little test with my first 5 pack of Grandaddy purple

alight did a little test with my first 5 pack of Grandaddy purple

this is my prize purple beauty.it is the quicker of the 2 that started 12/12 same time. the other is a bit bigger but no purple. both are beautiful and smell incredible. grape cool aide.only pics of the one getting chopped today.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

now i know its obvious i have horrible spider mites in these shots. i had an explosion of them i had em 8 months ago got 10,000 lady bugs and rid myself of the pest , so i thought well i know now i will have to make the orange colored spider eaters a permanent garden watch guard.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning, cant wait to try some of the fem version to compare with my keepers from the regular packs......thanks for sharing.
Peace

S

seedee

yea thank you True CB . i tell you hwhat i would have had a real nice harvest off her if i didn't have em packed in so tight.im sure the lowers won;d have ended up big and fatt . thanks fer da gens. pal

S

seedee

the other grandaddy

the other grandaddy

not so purple but i like this one better. denser more aroma and bigger

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts