What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My grubby shed

Hi. I'm just making a thread to upload pics of my current perpetual grows, goofy projects, and maybe ramble a bit (mostly to myself).

Here's the 5x5 cookiesfam chaos tent. So I've got some clones of Apple Fritter, Ice Cream Cake, Jealousy, and Animal Tree to flower out & see what's what. Also in the middle is a lanky Communion that is just from seed we'll maybe see if is worth keeping. There were also Mimosa & Sensi Skunk cuts started in this tent but they were short and getting drowned out... so they were moved to one of the shed 4x2s.

Unfortunately I can't keep this tent cool enough so I may have to move it after this grow. The Jealousy has been really sensitive and not enjoying itself here, but I like the structure and durability of the Apple Fritter so far.
IMG_20240128_012226686_HDR.jpg

Here's a Mimosa (left) and Sensi Skunk (right) that were moved out of the tent above to flower into this shortie 4x2. They're both at day 13 of 12/12. Every commercial grower here has this Mimosa cut, and it's a nice little stout plant. This Sensi Skunk cut I don't know, and it's a pretty weird little plant. I topped it once, and grew horizontal for awhile and basically supercropped itself.

IMG_20240128_000012345_HDR.jpg

Another 4x2 finishing up with some Blue Dream s1's, a MK Ultra, and a NL x S in the middle.

IMG_20240115_170515566_HDR.jpg

Here's a piece of the Blue Dream s1 that just came out of the 4x2 the Mimosa/SS are in now. I was given this cut by a grower that I trust a lot in terms of tastes. He told me he keeps this, because it's better than the original cut. LOL, it's always weird when you don't like something that a friend cherishes! I have the santa cruz cut and while it is less sweet than this one the high is infinitly better.

IMG_20240110_212549830_HDR.jpg

Here's a closeup of the NL x S above. I do have a friend I lost contact with that has this cutting, but otherwise I think this is the plants first time ever under a LED light. This thing ran sog under hps for a decade+. Shoutout to early 2000's Gypsy Nirvana freebie packs.

The high is lovely, though the taste/smell is dull and old to some of my friends new to legal weed land. I love it though, it's my main plant, and a daily drive type weed for several of my friends. It is however not the fastest or most vigourous plant. When a room clears up I plan to try to reverse her, and make some s1's and crosses if she'll give me pollen. Hoping to find something with a similar quality high, but faster growth.

IMG_20240127_235425651_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice :)

I am going to sprout some NL x Sk F3 this season.

Thanks for sharing

Hopefully those turn out great for you, and we get to check them out. It's been pretty strange to come back to forum scene and see the NL crosses as semi rare, preservation projects, etc. Last time I was regularly online Gypsy Nirvana was giving the stuff away as freebies in piles.

I'm excited to finally be able to grow a couple outside this spring/early summer. I'll probably pop a handful of beans and take some cuts in case anything thrives. Everything here needs to be finished by mid October at the latest (or be extremely resistant). Botrytis becomes a problem here with the wet autumns, so September finishes are optimal.

I have a couple dozen Afgoo x Shaman seeds that used to finish before October, but I haven't been able to get any to germinate as they're a decade old and were stored poorly. If I can't get the rest to pop, I'll try something out of the pile of new beans I've bought for indoors. Most likely Humboldt Seed Co's Dream Queen as it's labeled as early/fast. I'll be digging through outdoor grow diaries here looking for ideas.

I went a bit overboard buying seeds over the past year from various sources, it's a bad habit at this point. I have a mini fridge/wine cooler dedicated to seeds. CSI Humboldt was the craziest, sending me 15 packs when I ordered two.

IMG_20240129_153327317_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I made a list of the seed packs I have (some of these are like 3 packs, I doubt I'll even find a keeper in most). I'm trying to edit them into two categories of what will, and what won't finish outdoors here. At around 39n, so I'm aiming before early October. Mostly just grouping by whatever the breeder claims as a finishing date (if they even list guesstimated dates), but also searches on forums, reddit, etc.

I think I probably could throw all of the Chem crosses into the "not finishing" pile, but I'm not really sure. I'm going to die before I pop all of these.

Afgooey x Shaman - Me!

Green Mountain Grape (Purple Satellite x Secret) - Green Mountain Seeds

Dream Queen (Green Crack x Skunk #1/Mazar) - Humboldt Seed co

Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpurea Ticinensis) - Ace Seeds

Purple #1 (Purple Afghan x Skunk x who fn knows) - Dutch Passion

Speedy Chile (Early skunk/Skunk x Chile)- Royal Queen seeds

Pineapple Chunk (Pineapple x Skunk#1) - Barneys Farm

Trainwreck (T-Dub (Twenty's TW) x Arcata TW cut) - Twenty20

Deadly Kernal (Kernal Putang x Deadly Sativa) - Mass Medical Strains

Super Lemon Haze ibl- Ethos

Guawi (Malawi x Tikal)- Ace Seeds

Supreme Papaya (TK/Chem 91/Gelatti x Papaya) - Cannarado

Real Fire (Zookies X Super Lemon Smac #5 (MG916 cut) X Apple Fritter) - Lupos Maniacs

Lima De Cerdo (Lime Og x Bacon) - Lupos Maniacs

Kandahar Blues (Kandahar Black vs Blueberry f9) - Dirty Worm Farms

Blue Star OG (Triangle Kush x Blue Star) - Blue Star Seed co

Swabi Child (Swabi Pakistani x Indigo Child Bx1) - Mass Medical Strains

Lord Lambourne (Sour Apple x London Poundcake 75) - Cannarado

Zawlatti f2's (Zawtz x Gellati) - Cannarado

Unicorn Poop f2 (GMO x Sophisticated Lady) -Thugpug

Soul Food (Pine soul x 88g13/hp) - Bodhi

DLA 10 (Fat Cherry Afghani x 88g13/hp) - Bodhi

Pine Apple (Congo Kashmir x Lavender Lemonade) - Bodhi

Bubblegum Thai (Thai/Blueberry Beach Cake x Cosmic Punch)- Diamondnugz

Moonman (Apollo Genius x Sunshine Daydream) Diamondnugz

Big Bad Wolf (Chem 91 x ChemD) - CSI Humboldt

Deadly Triangle (Triangle Kush x PCK) - CSI Humboldt

Northern Lites # 5 - CSI Humboldt

Northern Lites 5000 (T1000 x Northern Lites 5) - CSI Humboldt

Sour Bubba Kush (Sour Diesel x Bubba Kush) - CSI Humboldt

Sour P (Sour Diesel x HP13) - CSI Humboldt

Sour Giesel (Sour Diesel vs Giesel) - CSI Humboldt

HP13 x Panama Red - CSI Humboldt

Pine Tar Kush ibl - CSI Humboldt

Panama Red x mystery pollen - CSI Humboldt

Obama Kush x mystery pollen - CSI Humboldt

HP13 x mystery pollen - CSI Humboldt

Bubba Kush s1 - CSI Humboldt

Chemdog '91 s1 - CSI Humboldt

Indiana Bubblegum Rbx - Mosca

Watermelon Zaza (Watermelon Zkittlez s1) - Mosca

Pineapple Punk (Original C99 BX x Pineapple Whip) - Mosca

Pineapple Whip S1 - Mosca

Pfunk! (Zkittelz x Planet Hulk) Mosca

Candy Man (Thin Mint cut x Gushers) - Mosca

Mothership (Cookies + Creme x Gushers) - Mosca

Baja Blast s1 - Mosca Seeds

Planet of the Grapes (grape diamonds x Chem D/I95) -Ethos

Gary Payton/Fish Scale x Grandpa's Cookies #10 - Ethos

Mountaintop Mint (Mountaintop Mint bx1 - Mac Mints x The Bling) - Humboldt Seed co

Squirt (Blueberry Muffin x Tangie) - Humboldt seed co

Trainwreck x Pistachio - Humbolt Seed co

Mixed Nutz (Pistachio x Nudder Budder) - Humboldt Seed co

All Gas OG x Gelato - Humbolt Seed co

London Poound Cake x Wedding Tree - Humboldt Seed co

Hoelato (Gelato #33 x GMO/Ninja Fruit) - Dojo Seed co.

Assed Out (Chem D x Ice Cream Cake #5) - White Forrest Seeds

Gelato #33 x Ice Cream Cake #5 - White Forrest Seeds

Tree Fort (Black Cherry Pop x White Forest Kush) - White Forest Seeds

Mother of Berries x BOG Sour Lifesaver - Off-Grid Seeds

Purple Goliath (?) - Digital Genetics

Banana Blast (Banana OG x Gary Poppins) - Exotic Genetix

Gelato #41 s1 - Atlas Seeds

East Coast Sour Soda (AJ's Sour Diesel x Huckleberry Soda) - Annunaki Genetics

Chef's Majik (Purple Majik x The Purple Chef) - Chef Budz

The Spice! F2 (The Spice #41 x The Spice #19) - Twenty20

Querkle (Purple Urkle x Space Queen) - MZ Jill Genetics

Orangina 2.0 (Legend Orange Apricot x Freeworld Chem) - FreeWorld Seeds

Fritter Fuel (Motorbreath 15 x Apple Fritter) - Spaceman Seed co

Blockwork (Headband x Apple Fritter) - Spaceman Seed co

Sour Pop (Sour Apple x OMFG) - Elev8 Seeds

Hawaiian Diamonds (Crescendo RBX1 x Hawaiian Peaches) - Dimebag seed cos

Peach Parfait (Wedding Cake x Hawaiian Peaches) - Dimebag seed co

True Spirit (Grandpa's Stash R2 x Hawaiian Peaches) - Dimebag Seed co

Malawi x Pakistan Chitral Kush - Ace Seeds

Violeta (Purple Malawi x Purple PCK) - Ace Seeds

Dirty Cherry (Dirty Starbux x Cherry Popper)- Sow good seeds

Cheese (S1? Bx? who knows) - Greenhouse Seed co

Bubba Slush (Bubba Kush x Gelato) - Greenhouse Seed co

Cindy 99 (Old C99 Grapefruit pheno x Old 99 Pineapple pheno) - Canuk Seeds

Cinderella 99 XX (Princess x C99) - Brothers Grimm

Cinderella Pineapple XX (C99 (old) x C99) - Brothers Grimm

Cinderella Purple XX (Purple Urkle x C99) - Brothers Grimm

Killer Queen (Airborne HP13 x C99) - Brothers Grimm

Pineapple Kush x mystery pollen - Ash + Ember bag seed

Durban Poison x mystery pollen - Culta bag seed

Durban Poison - Dutch Passion

Luxor's Durban (Durban x Luxor ThcV)- Purple Caper

Assorted Capers - Purple Caper

Assorted Chocolates (Choco Kush father) - Purple Caper

Mystery Giesel - Speakeasy freebie

Orange Kush Cake x Chocolate Pie - Cannarado x Ethos

MK Ultra x MK Ultra or Blue Dream - Me! Oops somebody hermed! Too close to the light

Droppin dat Ass (Cookies N Creme x Lemon Sage OG) - 42 Seeds

Tropical Bubbles (Watermelon Mimosa vs Bubble Bath) - Lit

Pretty Sticky or Sticky Bath (?? x Bubble Bath) - Lit

Tropicanna Poison (Tropicanna Cookies x Red Poison) - Sweet Seeds

Red Mandarine Fast (Tangie x Red Poison) - Sweet Seeds

Blueberry OG (Blueberry x OG Kush) - Barney's Farm

Legend OG - blimburn/white label ...Gonna call this shit "Faux G Legend"

Santa Muerte - blimburn/white label

Sour Diesel - white label

Vanilla Frosting x Gelato - white label

Dos Si Dos - white label ...Dos Si No?

Rainbow Kush - white label

Runtz - white label

Strawberry Banana - white label

Last edited:
Apple Fritter looks like it could fill up the whole 5x5 tent with a little longer veg time. This is just topped once.

IMG_20240201_221742643_HDR.jpg

Five foot tall Communion in a three gallon pot. Got this got unplanned and just threw it in here untopped to flower. If the smoke is any good I want to run it again with some training. Looks like it wants to be a bush, it's running branches into all the other plants.

IMG_20240201_221820022_HDR.jpg

I didn't really think about that I was going to have to move plants or crawl in here to trim & water.

IMG_20240201_185202378_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone barely hanging on for dear life in one of the mom tents.
IMG_20240205_183345126_HDR.jpg

Other mom tent with an Atlas Fog Dog auto seedling hanging out between Blue Dream and a Golden Tiger. I ended up with a few dozen auto freebies, and I don't know what else to do with em. Wedge them wherever there is free space I guess.

IMG_20240205_183402987_HDR.jpg

Pulled out stuff to prune and throw another fan under the canopy. I think I'm just going to have a big pile of larf on this Jealousy clone (right). Gonna give her a second chance in my cooler temp setup, she really couldn't deal with the vpd slipping into high territory. Apple Fritter (left) looks like it might be trying to compete with Blue Dream for those times when I just need to grow a big pile of weed.

IMG_20240203_234347766_HDR.jpg

The grubby shed itself. Needs some paint come spring time.

sunsnow.jpg

Insulated, ac/heat, and a dirty carpet I seriously need to vac. It's just big enough to fit two 4x2's, a short 2x2, a 3 x 1.5, a clone box, and a dehumidifier plus some bench space. I want to smoke a big joint and play some tent tetris, see if I can wedge a 5x2 in place of one of the 4x2s... but I doubt it's gonna work.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The grubby shed itself. Needs some paint come spring time.

View attachment 18955948

Insulated, ac/heat, and a dirty carpet I seriously need to vac. It's just big enough to fit two 4x2's, a short 2x2, a 3 x 1.5, a clone box, and a dehumidifier plus some bench space. I want to smoke a big joint and play some tent tetris, see if I can wedge a 5x2 in place of the 4x2... but I doubt it's gonna work.
Damn, it looks cold there friend, I have a hard time with snow. I try to avoid it as much as possible. Its almost over here or passed the halfway mark.

Update of the Mimosa/Sensi Skunk tent. Both coming on fast. I have a feeling the SS is going to need some support soon, as the branching is a bit goofy.

Mimosa

IMG_20240206_174002729_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240206_173949878_HDR.jpg

Sensi Skunk

IMG_20240206_174056496_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240206_174023905_HDR.jpg