What's new

My grow room :D

alexie1

love your stuff and love your dog man! amstaff? i have 2 right here best dog there is IMO:) good luck take care..i will try to build that clone box you made,but im stupid and i need drawings:D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very nice build man, just watch out for the cables getting too hot! you might consider flip flopping 2 lights at night at 12/12 and 2 lights during the day at 12/12. you will still have enough for the vegging this way and should not trip the fuses anymore. you would just have to separate the flowering area in two.

not sure about your capacitator instalation, but if a 600 watt ballast is using 850 watts some thing is wrong. getting this fixed will be a big help with the power situation too.

lets hope we get some electrical whizz to help you out with this.

stoner.hr

@gaiusmarius thnx for the moderation :) . I have now moved to my flat and constructing a new growroom .It will be very clean setup 4x400w . Its in construction as i write this , pics and build process will be posted here ofc .
cya soon with updates .

stoner.hr

100x White Rhino grow

100x White Rhino grow

Hi ppl again, long time i havent posted anything here and this being one of my largest grows so far iv decided to post hopefully some good material here :)

New room setup is :4x400w 1x600w HPS , RVK vent 750m3/h Airconditioning unit 3.5kw 12000 btu/h , Starfan vent

New grow room is 15m2 although im not using whole 15m2 more like 10-12m2. Like to keep it clean and spacey as much as i can .

Since im on a low budget to be honest iv choosen regular trash bags from black pvc . I have some exp with them bags from before and they can do for this purpose :)

I had a big gap didnt grow for some time ... i mean i didnt flower anythin just had vegetation going on ... in the meantime i found my motherplant that will serve me for some time . She s now 1year old and quite big must say ... i have her in aprox 100l container. She has produced over 500 clones so far and im quite happy with her gene traits .

stoner.hr

I am making my own mix 33% coco 33% soil and 33% perlite . So far i had some good exp. with that mix and the soil i use is very lite with nutrients and has the correct ph .

I like to grow Bio so ofc this grow will be grown as healthy as it can be under my .

For nutrients i like to use BioCanna . Currently using Biovega at this stage but in a day or so i plan to switch to 12/12 hr so il be using Bioflores and Bio Boost till flush.

I also have some new hopes in my new genetics that i have introduced in my growroom and thats Blue Cheese but she still has to grow large for some serious cloning .

GoneGrowing

Really nice room there stoner, really clean, and a nice size, fairly easy to maintain but still room for some different genetics. So youre gonna run Blue cheese, and what ther gentics? Welcome back, looking forward to what will happen in there

stoner.hr

Here are some news from the grow room . Clones are looking good they are in second week of flowering now . They are drinking around 120l of water/nuts per watering and i water every 3-4 days now . Each one is given around 1l of water . I have stoped with Biocanna BioVega and started with Biocanna Bioflores . Plants look in general healthy although i have some aphids issue (thrips), and i dunno what Eu laws fucked up but seems so that the best solutions for thrips and spidermites was neem + neemoil in combo but nowdays u cant buy it anymore in stores ... like it was forbiden by eu legislations and rules ... But still things are looking good so far . I didnt expect all of them to be at perfect health cus u know its like 100 of them plants u cant grow it like u have 4-5 plants ... Lamps are old like few years now :/ so i dont expect like heavy extra yield but it will have to do for this grow ...

Temperature is holding with AC on around 26°C (summer here atm)
I have a problem with timers ... seems they cant "hold" 2.4 kw grow they die . i use mechanical timers not the cheapest ones ...

Motherplants iv moved to another room and retransplanted Blue cheese motherplant in a 100l growbag like White rhino motherplant .
They now have insufficient light ( 3 regular bulbs 60W ) but it will have to do for now also because i dont have some extra cash for another MH setup to buy ...

Please if u have any suggestions or things that u think i should do feel free to put in comments .

Last edited:

stoner.hr

Linked with my previuous post up ^

Please if u have any suggestions how to make it better in general feel free to leave a comment . Cheers