What's new

My Grindhouse 1.01ft^. 90w PL-L grow with pic timeline

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
You really cant beat the last couple weeks of a grow. My room is smelling real nice. I'll have some pics in a couple days of the dry nugs.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Well since i got my new fan in i decided to hook it up along with my Carbon filter. i need to move the fan farther away from the hood. This fan is a S&P TD100x and is super quiet.

Its a little louder than my 4" duct booster fan. I decided to place my filter at the end to act as a muffler.
Once i move the fan into the middle, things should be silent. If not i'll be adding a piece of filter before the fan to quiet it up some.

Heres a shot for day 57

Mob Boss

Prophet

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Today is day 59 and i hooked my 150w CMH up.

Since i sold my ballast to a friend this seemed like a great idea. I'm in love with CMH so this 150w makes thing real nice for viewing. Especially for a stealth grow, no more dead giveaway yellow light. Finally looking at trichs under a scope seems like it would work well.

heres a mob boss macro for example

Some group shots under their new light

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Hey guys, this new setup is great. Considering it was only two days pay($330) for a top of the line setup to work with from now on.

My next time around will be a lot of fun. I popped 2-C99, 2-Mob Boss and 2-Prophet. Hoping to find a spot to place my cube so i can use it in veg.

Things are definitely getting chunkier though. Not to mention i tried a dried nug from the early finishing Prophet and it was killer. Nice spicy hash flavor with just intense kush smell. Resin is getting ridiculous on these things. Also the other prophet in the cup on the left hand side is starting to turn purple.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Well its not much longer now by the looks of it. Two of my plants are turning purple slowly. I'm thinking i may not make it to day 70 on some of them. Oh and CMH is the sexiest light in the world. I love not having a strange color glow to my room. Even if the door to the cabs open this light doesn't throw off my room.

I'm yielding more than i expect though. I figured out why my nugs have been so fluffy also. crappy bulb plus high heat since my fan wasnt cooling my hood. It actually pulled the air cooled opening shut.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Also heres some pictures to try and capture the purple. The cameras having a hard time picking it up though. The resin seems to have a purple hue to it, but still barely any amber trichs. Its nice the way this plants turning purple. Hopefully i can get some cool color changes.

Their starting mainly in between the leaves and on the edges. This is on the last Prophet i have...

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Definitely remind me of my bubba kush leaning star kush pheno. I can definitely see the similarities. Keep up the good work, those plants are looking tasty :canabis:

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Definitely remind me of my bubba kush leaning star kush pheno. I can definitely see the similarities. Keep up the good work, those plants are looking tasty :canabis:

Hey Fuzz, this stuff is nice and kushy in smell. It reminds me of a some purple kush i've been smoking from a friend. I just finished drying some nugs that are able to be smoked after being trimmed. Ill be turning the leaves into dry sift soon. So heres some pictures of my Prophet after 5 days of drying.

The smoke is amazing wiht no harshness to it whats so ever. I attribute this to be 100% organic. This goes out to all my OFC friends for teaching me.

It burns to a nice clean white ash and expands nicely in the throat. The high is a great mix between the head and body.

I'm an everyday smoker and 2 hits of this stuff does the trick. Its so resiny that it feels greasy not sticky. She is a keeper and i think can yield large if i dial her in.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Heres a shot of the purpling before some of these nugs were chopped. Theres a lot of amber going on in there which made the buds look kinda red/brown.

I hope you guys enjoyed this grow. its coming to a close very soon. i setup my cube so my new babies can get ready. Next time i hope to do some breeding. I took a nug off every plant so i can try each one. This way i can tell if i want to reveg some of these other plants.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
hey those are some great looking nugz - thats what i atribut it to as well

Thanks bud i cant get enough of this stuff. Its nice to have one fellow OFCer following along.

I love letting the plant do its own thing and ending up with good results. I only gave it fish and seaweed four times the whole grow; AACT i only gave once. My homemade EWC seem to do the trick along with the worms and predatory mites in my soil. Just goes to show how a little goes a long way.

I dont know if your located on the west coast near the other OFCers, but i'll be making my way over to that coast. Were gonna try and get a bbq or something together just to chill, East meet West.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i m def jealous of those guys meeting and hanging out - its all cool cause theyre med and all, i would have to drink soda

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Were coming down the wire now. She turning all purple and getting real chunky. I love the resin output on her. Its crazy how each branch looks so different

She really reminds me of tang-tang. I never expected her to get this chunky either. It really is amazing.

Not only that but she is by far the heaviest yielder and is gonna be staying around. I started re vegging the rest of my plants and buds are drying. She will be cut at around 70days, she looks like she can put on more weight.

The cube is setup and all the babies are popped and ready to go. After a week or two i'll determine which plants are gonna be moms or finish up outdoors to see if its worth it. I cant wait to try some of these buds.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Hey Schwagg!

Its good to know i got some of my OFC friends in here. I'm really enjoying these buds. Most of them are good, but not what I'd consider an absolute keeper.

The mob boss is still drying so its still undecided keeper or not. If it smokes good its being saved because its a yielder for sure.. I think i'm gonna try it so i can make some space in my cab, by getting rid of the re-veggers i don't want.

I just can't go back to normal bulbs i love CMH, you really get the best of both worlds. The stability of a HPS spectrum with the width of a MH. Not to mention a fuller spectrum than you would typically get out of an PSMH. Ever since my 250w CMH i've been stuck...

Mob Boss-Chem pheno

Prophet to smoke...

Love organics, burning to a nice clean white ash...

Second rounders. 2-C99, 2-Mob boss and 2 Prophet...

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Awesome description sounds like some great smoke. Thats the best part about doing it yourself, you can make as smooth as silk with no harshness, and have a nice clean burning ash. You just cant get that all the time unless you have friend growing. Both mob boss and prophet are super frosty.Very nice. Might have to give grindhouse a run one day