What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
day33offlower005zf8.jpg

POTM candidate there

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Excelait - glad to see you and these are T5 lights thre number is the diameter of the tube T12 would be a much larger tube than the T5.

Zeus - Your here now and thats all that matters. Glad you could stop by and see my babies. Seems like alot of people underestimate T5's and there ability. But its all good they make some hella good smoke.

temp - Im not one for many words and I also agree that a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks!

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet said:
Awesome D - shame IC mag doesn't want photos with great detail like

that one on their servers :bashhead: I really like that one especially. Good job :wave:

Yeah I dont know whats wrong everytime I try to upload photos it takes a eternity then tells me that.........well I dont really remember what it does but I do know Im not able to upload my pics. Thanks for stopping by and the kind words though.

D Rock

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
day33offlower005zf8.jpg

POTM candidate there

I wish. Thanks you so much though Dog. Im loving taking pictures with the new Camera its got so many little features on it.

GHETTO_grower

:wave: hey Drock those girls there are turning into some real beauty queens :lurk: ...such nice healthy plants ....
once again good sized dense nuggs for a t'5 panel.
Gonna be some nice stoney buds...and awsome hairs btw

G

guest5703

damn bro they are looking really good! Those T-5's work wonders for sure!!

D Rock

Veteran
Well I cant believe I didnt see this sooner but on my Garberville Purple #1 plant. When I started tying the strings to the different branches to LST I must have tied them too tight cause well the branch started to grow around the string, which is cool but Im sure it restricts flow of Nutes to the buds and leaves. I have done the very best I can to fix this and dont think it has caused a issue with my plants yet. Hopefully!

Today I added Gravity Flower Hardner to my Nutes to hopefully make my buds firmer and more dense.

Here are the pics of what the branches look like.

Day 39 of Flower​

day39offlower001tm3.jpg

day39offlower003po7.jpg

day39offlower005ki9.jpg

The Rest of the pics are of Bud and random group shots.

day39offlower008ej8.jpg

day39offlower010wi7.jpg

day39offlower015ss6.jpg

day39offlower016ag0.jpg

day39offlower017ng1.jpg

day39offlower023ni9.jpg

day39offlower025gl6.jpg

day39offlower026fq3.jpg

Thats all for now Folks. :wave:

K

Karma Genetics

wow those T5's realy got some power...... Good luck with the grow.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting photos mate, I've never seen that before. Do you think that it's had an effect on the bud further up the plant? Noticed any decrease or increase in growth in the areas following the string?

GHETTO_grower

What's goin on Drock :wave:

buds are lookin kicka$$ :jump: ... sucks for the strings ...ive done that with tomato plants :biglaugh: ..... it doesnt really affect quality if its not bad,
but tends to just slow things down a bit in the affected areas.... it looks like your plant is doing fine. Your buds have awsome colour and resin production,
and i bet they smell awsome too. Usualy its better to loop the string around the branch rather than lassoing it down you know what i mean ???

Here's a shot of the first plant i grew...i only had some fishing line lyin around
so i put some tape on to make sure it didnt cut into the plant. In that case I
tied to the wall but tying down to the pot works fine as well :wave:

nlvigour

Rockin with the T5

Rockin with the T5

Great work D-Rock. Dare I say that your garden looks even more spectacular than your previous one. Love it!

However, I have a quick question for you. What are you using for ventilation and where do you exhaust to?

ie. Are you recirculating the air once its been scrubbed through a carbon filter and dumbing it back into the room where your tent is located?

I'll be looking forward to your next update.

Peace

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
wow Drock, I must say, you are growin some of the nicest buds Ive ever seen under cfl's!! Great job bro' you gonna be smokin some dank for a while...Cant wait for the harvest shots!!Peace bra'

- Z

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks to all for posting in my grow diary. My other plant is fine with the strings, cause I looped it around the stem instead of tying it to a branch or stem. I must have been very high when LST'ing that particular plant. I noticed I tend to screw things up like Measuring nutes and LST'ing when Im high So I told myself that I wouldnt do that type of shit again.

These T5's are very good but they tend to grow loose bud if that makes sense. Its usually not as tight and compacted as grown under a HID. But Weight is usually still adequate. Buds are more and more frosty everyday and smell is getting stronger too. As of now I have no scrubber or A Can filter. Air is pulled out of top of tent with a 100 and something CFM fan and I have a couple of fans located in the tent moving air around. Works for the time being.

Im pretty high at the moment so Im going to go veg on the couch.

D Rock

Veteran
Well I have some pics to post that were from yesterday so I will post them now, Im really High at the moment so this might take just a bit. I have noticed that the leaves are slowly starting to get lighter. Smell is getting really strong now. I can t think of anything else to say so here are the pictures. Oh yeah the Bob Marley Pictures Were a Idea I had while baked. Im always high.

Day 43 of Flower

day43offlower007nv5.jpg

day43offlower008tb7.jpg

day43offlower010ra8.jpg

day43offlower011vi6.jpg

day43offlower014qi8.jpg

day43offlower015lw3.jpg

day43offlower017nw6.jpg

day43offlower020hl6.jpg

day43offlower021kv7.jpg

:joint: :joint: :joint:

Last edited: