What's new

My Flower Shots and Bud Pix...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Absolutely fantastic lookin buds throughout! That strawberry dog is insane as well as the Jack Herer x DC what a great idea for a cross increase yield and vigor.

kinger

Veteran
That jack herer x DC is just beautiful,another killer cross from benji.When are more of your crosses gonna hit the SF? I got outbid at the last minute on the chemstar,keep up them killer crosses

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Sure is m8 Screme x Chemd if im not mistaken and i must say it is my favorite girl i reach for her jar 9 times out of 10..:biggrin:
:)

man i can't believe it, i was so close, Is CBF doing any more, there was so many packs back then, i slipped..
Shizzle like this slips through the cracks and comes back to bitch slap you. Get your Seed game up Mr Mud.
Was that a gifted cut or did you find her? If you don't mind me asking 100 questions :)

and errr.. i had to nom you, i had to do it.. Peace...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3770137#post3770137

D

danny karey

Great pics as usual broski!!! Really like'n the colors on the screme'n dogs and the jack herer/deepchunks.......beautiful!

All of them are just covered in trich's, those C99's look very special too.

Look'n forward too some True blueberry and ChemDD pics, keep up the good work man!!

Danny

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice looking plants benji

i love the looks of the strawbery dawg and of how all your plants looked well flushed
i know they are going to be oh so tasty

keep up the good work

peace

Satchy

Hello Benji,

I have followed ur second Ledgrow diary (C99BX1 and jach H): could u tell us how many grams did u get in the end?

keep it gren

S

K

Karma Genetics

He he Benji

Looking mighty fine like we are used from you, You seem to get the most out of a strain posibel, always these nice hard looking buds, well flushed and totaly rippend,

Keep them coming bro, I love it.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Your killing it bro & you know it......Your a credit to this community Benji.......A true generous nature and a pair of the greenest thumbs in the biz.........Thanks for sharing these amazing pictures....

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the nice words much appreciated...:biggrin:

Hello Benji,

I have followed ur second Ledgrow diary (C99BX1 and jach H): could u tell us how many grams did u get in the end?

keep it gren

S

Hi Satchy i ended up getting round 2 ounces per plant, from 3 plants round 70grams each one...:)

Were these grown under HPS or your LED Benji?

They all look so beautiful!!

Thanks WizeWizo all plants were grown under a 600w HPS(Cooltube) except for Mosca's C99 Bx1's which were done under the LED lighting...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some older pics,,,

Sensi's Jack Herer 95 cut...:)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Same cut pregnant with some Kali Mist pollen...:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Great :artist:
Are a fan of your work since your Deep Chunk, PTK thread.
Are you planing some crosses involving them ?
:thank you:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sensi's Shiva Skunk 2 pheno's...

Pineapple Pheno...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fruit salad pheno...
picture.php

Sorry about the picture quality on these they were taken using my old camera...:redface:

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great :artist:
Are a fan of your work since your Deep Chunk, PTK thread.
Are you planing some crosses involving them ?
:thank you:

Thanks m8 the Jack Herer x Deep Chunk is one i have crossed...:)
picture.php