What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first online grow

hbj1891

Cool Pix

Cool Pix

left some goo on this tool last night and it looks kinda cool this mornin.

made this from the trim of the nl/skunk#1

Attachments

• 2013-03-21 08.56.46.jpg
    2013-03-21 08.56.46.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 10

AngryIrish

is that close to oz???

Yes it is. I represent the lollipop guild! Lol

So I'm pretty fucked up on some unmentionables watching John Caparulo. A good buddy of mine up in Michigan told me about it once. Fuckin guy is hilarious!!! A must if you haven't seen it.

hbj1891

Yes it is. I represent the lollipop guild! Lol

So I'm pretty fucked up on some unmentionables watching John Caparulo. A good buddy of mine up in Michigan told me about it once. Fuckin guy is hilarious!!! A must if you haven't seen it.

Cap is a funny dude!!

Lmao. You represent them well Irish. Last time i partook in some unmentionables, i found me and my 2 buddies playing my kids video game, Ratchet and Clank:tumbleweed:

Lilj86

My first online grow

Night terror huh?

Pretty sure one of my boys has some commin. ;)
Sent from my communicator.

hbj1891

Got Madness??

Got Madness??

Im ready for hoops!!

On another note, i put a couple seed orders in over the last few days.

Blowfish, Lucky Charms, Mother's Milk, White Lotus, Silver Mountain,
Mk Ultra, rugburn og, (boss hog(10) and sativa mix(12)FREE)

Smoke reports asap!! lmao

:plant grow:

hbj1891

and as this is a grow journal, which i realize is a bit boring b/c of my lack of buds!!!! but we will get there.

got some defs with the mdk seedlings...gonna transplant them tomorrow. topped em with some ewc and alfalfa, then watered with tea yesterday...

also ill get some pics of the bigger plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts