What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first grow

daveyhouse

daveyhouse, your grow has been super entertaining to read through! I've picked up quite a few tips myself. Keep it up!

I aim to please, 25 years of marriage and my wife still isn't convinced of that, you guys are too easy.

Any way thank you everybody for you input. It is greatly appreciated.
This is the third day since I have watered them but I haven't seen them since, Imagine they are getting thirsty by now. I hope they don't hate me for it.

Sweet i own page 11 also (mine, mine, mine, mine, mine) Imagine the seagulls from Finding Nemo

Last edited:

daveyhouse

29 Days into Flower

29 Days into Flower

Here we are 29 days after the flip

Plant 1
picture.php

picture.php

Plant 2
picture.php

picture.php

Wolfshadoe

Well just went through all 11 pages of your grow Davey. You have plenty of Good solid advice here,so I cant add much, but its very nice to see new dedicated growers.Them are some stout indacas for sure.Canna butter mite be the thing for y wife.Thats if she is not a smoker.Cant wait to see the end results here,,good luck..Peace<ws>

daveyhouse

Well just went through all 11 pages of your grow Davey. You have plenty of Good solid advice here,so I cant add much, but its very nice to see new dedicated growers.Them are some stout indacas for sure.Canna butter mite be the thing for y wife.Thats if she is not a smoker.Cant wait to see the end results here,,good luck..Peace<ws>

Thank you for the kind words. May I ask what canna butter is? I imagine it is butter with cannabis but I have no clue how to make it.

She smokes 3 packs of cigs a day, so I dont think she will have a problem smoking LOL

I drive her to smoke and drink, the poor girl

daveyhouse

35 days of flower

35 days of flower

Okay here we are with the weekly update. As the title states we are 35 days into flower. The growing has stopped so I guess we wait for flowers to hopefully bulk up.
On with the pics

Plant 1
picture.php

picture.php

Plant 2
picture.php

picture.php

daveyhouse

Lookin' sick man! Just flipped to flower today in my Strawberry Kush girls!

Tri_Cho_Me

Sweet!!!
I've been watching your thread don't worry.
And this you posted: I can't wait to see my first pistils. I want to touch them and taste them and smell them. Stop it LOL I can only imagine. I don't wanna imagine LOL

Anyway, good luck were all counting on ya

Hope to see at least weekly pics from you

DanDanger

Nice plants, Davey boy! ;) Great job! Keep it up, too! Just keep growing. Start some new seeds somewhere else, and have them ready to go once you harvest. Looks like you've got another 4-ish weeks left! Mine are all looking good and frosty, too. Two are looking almost ready to go in a couple weeks on my end.
Tri_Cho_Me! Can I get a link to your thread? I had one, but it's kinda freaky here posting pictures. I'm on Skunk Forum, posting like a boss there ;)

Last edited:

Tri_Cho_Me

Sweet!!!
I've been watching your thread don't worry.
And this you posted: I can't wait to see my first pistils. I want to touch them and taste them and smell them. Stop it LOL I can only imagine. I don't wanna imagine LOL

Anyway, good luck were all counting on ya

Hope to see at least weekly pics from you

Hell yes! I want to know everything about them and tasting them is part of it for me. Probably means nothing and helps me out none. But, it feels like something I'm obligated to do. Haha. Love learning and experimenting!

Tri_Cho_Me

Tri_Cho_Me

Nice plants, Davey boy! ;) Great job! Keep it up, too! Just keep growing. Start some new seeds somewhere else, and have them ready to go once you harvest. Looks like you've got another 4-ish weeks left! Mine are all looking good and frosty, too. Two are looking almost ready to go in a couple weeks on my end.
Tri_Cho_Me! Can I get a link to your thread? I had one, but it's kinda freaky here posting pictures. I'm on Skunk Forum, posting like a boss there ;)

Everything is in my signature. If you can't see people's signatures, you can edit your settings under "My IC".

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331706

Tri_Cho_Me

Dakine

Veteran
Cant believe that this is your 1st grow! Your doing A DAMN GOOD JOB. Read through the whole thread and im pretty impressed. PLUS those girls looks like theyre gonna be some KILLA smoke bro! This next month there just gonna swell up and get even frostier then they already are!!

Im gonna be checking up on this thread for updates. I cant wait till the next one

daveyhouse

Daniel-Son you took page 12 from me, YOU BASTARD!!! Now I gottsa find this skunk forum since you been leaving us hang with no pics on this site

Thank you everybody for the kind words. :tiphat:

These plants are only 18" tall, measured from top of soil to top of plant, but I am very satisfied with them. I have not smoked in many years but I will be sampling after I get laid off from work. I am a heavy equipment operator and if i damage anything while working I will get sent for drug testing. My job is more important than a buzz.

I just ordered some Boveda packs yesterday for help with the curing. I ordered directly from the boveda website, didn't wanna take a chance on buying something that's been sitting on a shelf for year

Oh looky I hit a 100 posts, another milestone for me, unlike that post whore Tri_Cho_Me - I keed, I Keed

Last edited:

daveyhouse

Cant believe that this is your 1st grow! Your doing A DAMN GOOD JOB. Read through the whole thread and im pretty impressed. PLUS those girls looks like theyre gonna be some KILLA smoke bro! This next month there just gonna swell up and get even frostier then they already are!!

Im gonna be checking up on this thread for updates. I cant wait till the next one

Yup first grow ever, I don't even know anybody that grows. I do know some people that smoke but that's it.

Got 4 seeds left but gotta wait until these plants are done, have no where else to start them, my electric bill already hit $600 for 1 month this year but that was before I started this endeavor.

daveyhouse

got a link?

DanDanger

got a link?

Type in Skunk Forum into your google search. It'll take you there. Register. Then you can come on in. I think you may have to make a few posts first in order to see the grow threads. But it'll be worth it. Not alot of action there. But it's good during the winter months.

Latest posts

Latest posts