What's new

my first exodus cheese run

man i dont know how you guys do it, how come every1 has clone only cuts, i dont ever seem to meet any1 who has cuts, and if i did i dont think they would share them, it seems every1 on here has elite gear.

1 person saying ghs gear is crap doesnt mean it is. after all a lot more people say its good, ive got them now anyway so ill crack on as they say.

speedemon i smoked some of that generals daughter, my mates love it most of them wont smoke anything else, wish i knew the person who grew it cos id find them and try and buy a cut, but its hard finding your way to the source of somthing round my way, rightly so as well. how do you find it your thread is very good.

E

e4ian

I dont know about that, they must of reversed it to make these beans, well i hope they have anyway. oh you got me worried now, ghs are a respectable company i cant see them being anything other than exodus cheese, they wouldnt be able to sell the otherwise would they?

no they wouldn't,-trades description n all that. check this thread tho man some guy gets multiple negative reps for suggesting ghs sell exo cheese

cant find it blue,found this one tho' https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=193024
imo if they say there cheese is exodus IT IS. s'all about the moneyyy,moneyyy,, moneyyyy . mann that song.

eeeeeee. :dance013:

S

speedemon

man i dont know how you guys do it, how come every1 has clone only cuts, i dont ever seem to meet any1 who has cuts, and if i did i dont think they would share them, it seems every1 on here has elite gear.

1 person saying ghs gear is crap doesnt mean it is. after all a lot more people say its good, ive got them now anyway so ill crack on as they say.

speedemon i smoked some of that generals daughter, my mates love it most of them wont smoke anything else, wish i knew the person who grew it cos id find them and try and buy a cut, but its hard finding your way to the source of somthing round my way, rightly so as well. how do you find it your thread is very good.

I have not flowered her yet as she is under my SCROG screen being trained but will do pics once more established :) She is deffo a keeper :ying::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran

all elites start from seeds m8

welcome to icmag:tiphat:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese x Afghan is a really nice plant to grow and smoke, regardless of where it comes from.
If possible hold fast to substance in exchange for heresay (there's plenty of threads on this forum discussing the lineage). How's your plant growing? Is it happy? Are you happy? Are your people happy ?

Enjoying = Happiness , which is perhaps the most important overlooked ingredient in growing :D If hobby-growing then aim to spend a few minutes with each plant individually every day,, not only will it relax you, but you'll learn lots about how the plants grow individually. All of which can be applied to later projects.

Edit: Also have some fun, cause serious stuff soon becomes really boring!

E

edgey

Enjoying = Happiness , which is perhaps the most important overlooked ingredient in growing :D If hobby-growing then aim to spend a few minutes with each plant individually every day,, not only will it relax you, but you'll learn lots about how the plants grow individually. All of which can be applied to later projects.

Edit: Also have some fun, cause serious stuff soon becomes really boring!

for once i actually agree with you :tiphat:

edgey

yts farmer

Veteran
keep your chin up Exo-Warrior fingers crossed you get some nice phenos to grow out.

and dont worry im sure youll stumble apon the cheese cut or maybe something better in no time.

E

e4ian

that was me too! love seeing my CARSHAPE name elsewhere :bigeye: [i see a tugboat today:)]
no.:) on a serious note i think the "rating post system" shouldnt exsist.
i mean,we all have opinions ANYWAY!!!.. [which change/alter,etc]

dude i pm'd this guy whose signature pic[1 of 3] made me laugh,and i told him so.. he goes and removes the PIC.grrr, SOUR. nokuy NOKUY! [tut tut]

ill find that pic elsewhere. oh yes, i will my precious.:)

negative reps are a blow. HEYYYYY SALVAGE WHAT U CAN. (somebodys saying) . zzzzzz :dance013: [doesnt work like that tho' does it].

brb. e4iannnnnnnnnn [looks like an oil tanker now]. boat that is.:)

Last edited:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
So is it called 'exodus' because everyone leaves the room due to the smell?

Was he called Big Witty because he had a large all encompassing sense of humour?

My favourite cheese is Ossau D'iraty. What's yours (open question)?

I not sure why he is called big-whitty but i wish he hadnt stirred it up for me so bad, strewth this is unreal.

i choose the name exo warrior because i didnt know what to call myself, so i just picked a name at random, it could have been anything????? who would of thought somthing as silly as a name could spark so much debate. Its kinda hit me sideways.

So do all the threads in this place get so colourful. MODS????

Latest posts

Latest posts