What's new

my first coco run, mom drip tray

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Looking good brah, looks like AbaZabba took some cool pics of your plants. it clearly shows what a healthy look they have to them :yes:

your setup seems to work well so far eh? are you content with the speed of progress?

anyway peace good growings :bongsmi:

:wave:

Last edited:

brah

gaiusmarius said:
Looking good brah, looks like AbaZabba took some cool pics of your plants. it clearly shows what a healthy look they have to them :yes:

your setup seems to work well so far eh? are you content with the speed of progress?

anyway peace good growings :bongsmi:

:wave:

whatup gaiusmarius, in response to how content i am with the rapid growth, its actually TOO FAST, lol..

we already have too many cuts we can take, so we cut back the feeding to twice a day for 15 minutes...hopefully that will slow these beasts down a little bit!!

everything has been great so far, i cannot complain about anything...getting excited for these cuts to root and blow up that ebb table.

:joint:

AbaZabba

Well, a little update here since it has been a week or so and a lot has been going on. We ended up taking many cuts from the c99 ladies and some from the OG kush and they are showing roots as we speak. They will then be put in the drip for a few days to veg an flipped straight to flower.

In the meantime, we have already put the 2 large c99s into flower and have some new clone mums in the veg chamber to keep these great genes. Along with these 2 c99s into flower went 2 MTFxBH that are confirmed females and one of the LifesaverXMikado feminised ladies that showed less vigor than the one we plan on keeping as a mom.

So we have lots going on here and more great strains and pics to come. Res has been getting changed out every 2-3 weeks on both rooms (1 drip/ 1 e&f) and we are experiencing 0 problems with Canna Coco A&B with no additives. We will be adding PK13-14 to the flowering chamber in approx 10 days, as they are on day 3 of flower.

I will get some updated pics of both rooms either tonight or tomarrow, Happy Easter! :smoker:

AbaZabba

Ok, time for a little update with pics. Our cuttings are rooting daily and we have basically been throwing them straight into flower once we see roots poking out of the jiffy plugs.

Today we also got down to the nitty gritty and decided to man up and build a custom table for our flower room and make another DIY ebb & flow tray to maximize the space. We bought a 31 gallon Rubbermaid for a new res and a T-connector to pump into both trays with the same res and pump. Everything is working great, giving the girls a light feeding tonight and tomarrow (~375 ppm) then they will get pumped back up to full flowering stength.

Enough of the gossip, here's a few pics....

7542IMG_0437-med.JPG

MTFxBlockhead #1

7542IMG_0438-med.JPG

MTFxBlockhead #2

7542IMG_0434-med.JPG

c99 #1 after some training

7542IMG_0433-med.JPG

c99 #2 after a little haircut

7542IMG_0446-med.JPG

glimpse of whats going on in the flower chamber, more to be added soon

7542IMG_0447-med.JPG

couple recently added clones to the new tray #2, lets see how quickly this tray gets filled :smoker:

That's all for now, more to come shortly :wave:

brah

:badday:

its been raining here so im calling it an early weekend!!

little update: we are at a week into flower and the plants look great and seem to be loving the ebb'n'flow just fine! two days ago i put up some emergency blankets in the flowering room so now they are getting reflectiowned..

also, there has been a whole new row of c99 clones from both plants that rooted over the week so i threw 5 more straight into flower in that 2nd tray.

maybe some more pics to come here by next week..

:joint:

AbaZabba

Things are starting to fill out nicely, most all of the girls were flipped to 12/12 on April 6th and received their first dose of PK13-14 @ 2ml/gal on top of the regular feeding of 10ml/gal of A & B. The second tray has been filled with c99 clones (no veg) and a few other random goodies like OGK and some MTFxBH gals that sure are chunky.

The stretch is getting a little out of control, but with a little training, everything is looking great. There will be some picture updates soon when things start bulking up even more :smoker:

AbaZabba

Hey all or anyone who is left, :wave:

thought it was about due time for a pictorial update. Everything in the bloom room has been taking off the last couple of weeks, and things are starting to chunk up and smell lovely. The pineapple c99s are very similar plants, and smell EXACTLY like a fresh pineapple :yummy: Tray #2, which were a series of c99's that were flipped immediately from clone to flower are starting to fill out more and are a week or so behind the others, this strain definately likes a decent veg.

Anywho, here's the pics and if you got any comments or questions shoot away

7542IMG_0470-med.JPG

pineapple c99 #1 - 36 days

7542IMG_0471-med.JPG

single cola shot from c99 #1

7542IMG_0469-med.JPG

dual colas from c99 #1

7542IMG_0468-med.JPG

and triples, same plant :)

7542IMG_0464-med.JPG

c99 #2, - 36 days

7542IMG_0463-med.JPG

MTFxBlockhead #1 - 30ish days

7542IMG_04601-med.JPG

MTFxBlockhead #2 - 30ish days

that's all for now, more pics to come next week to see the progress :smoker:

brah

:woohoo:

im loving these things in coco

and i cant repeat enough how good those c99s smell!!

cant wait to see what happens the next week or so, fatty time!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey nice work you guys, you are gonna be really happy chapies, come harvest day, lol.

it's real good to see all is going so well for you guys.

peace :wave:

brah

gaiusmarius said:
hey nice work you guys, you are gonna be really happy chapies, come harvest day, lol.

it's real good to see all is going so well for you guys.

peace :wave:

thanks man!!

its been really exciting seeing these things flourish in coco, cant wait to give her a little test!

:yummy:

brah

just got a few new pics uploaded, wanted to update the thread

smaller c99 @ 46 days

same smaller, closer cola shot

bigger c99, also @ 46 days

one of the colas on the larger one, ive been calling baby fist, for obvious reasons

MTF x BH cola #1 @ 36 days

another close MTF x BH @ 36 days

one of inside the room, the smaller c99

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Loves me some c99

Loves me some c99

AbaZabba said:
Anywho, here's the pics and if you got any comments or questions shoot away

7542IMG_0471-med.JPG
single cola shot from c99 #1
Beautiful! Great job guys! :wave:

AbaZabba

Hey folks :wave:

thought it was time for a little pictorial update. These gals are around day 50 give or take and a few have started to be flushed for the final run, everything was put into flower on different days so the flowering times vary from 40-52 days.

7542IMG_0511-med.JPG

7542IMG_0500-med.JPG

7542IMG_0495-med.JPG

7542IMG_0486-med.JPG

7542IMG_0480-med.JPG

7542IMG_0499-med.JPG

7542IMG_0509-med.JPG

Sorry for some of the pics being blurry, few brews and my camera skills are not too superb to begin with.

If you have any questions or comments on any of the photos, go ahead and fire away.

Last edited:

brah

-VT- said:
Nice pics! Love those foxtails....that looks dank :yes:

i really appreciate it VT, i wish everyone could smell the pineapple greatness that these puppies are emitting...

AbaZabba

Hey all or anyone who might still be out there :wave:

Few more pictures from last night (day 57) of the c99s, and the MTB's are a week or so behind. The c99 cuts that got put straight into flower got hit hard with nutes a little early, but are recovering nicely and will go in a week or so. The TFB's and are bulking up really nicely for being stuck in their 1 gallon buckets, gotta love coco....

7542IMG_0534-thumb.JPG

TFB #1 - denser pheno
7542IMG_0533-thumb.JPG

TFB #2 - greasy gasey smellin bitch
7542IMG_0531-thumb.JPG

big girl in her lil' 1 gallon pot
7542IMG_0528-thumb.JPG

c99 f5 #1
7542IMG_0527-thumb.JPG

smells just like a fresh pineapple
7542IMG_0526-thumb.JPG

same girl