What's new

<< My first buckets ever + k2 >>

G

Alright, I've made some changes. I bought a roll of mylar and put the shit up; I hated every fucking minute of it too. I'm a little concerned with 2 of the kids. They seem to be yellowing. I fed them with fox farm grow big, an eigth of what's advised. I noticed some growth... one more question. Could my ph change everyday with the same water?

One
DSC_0181.jpg

Two
DSC_0182.jpg

Three
DSC_0180.jpg

One of the mylar and light height.
DSC_0183.jpg

Fan in the door, bringing in cool air. Still about 74-76 with light on. 68-70 off.

blazindro :joint:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Pics arent showing up. You should probably just upload your pics to your ICMag gallery and not use the photobucket thing.

Yes you can get pH swings if your nutes arent buffered and you dont use RO water. If you are seeing yellow they are probably hungry. Up the nutes generally a half of the indicated strength on the bottle.

Last edited:
G

Here's a significant update. I've been feeding every other day using Fox Farm grow big. Healthy white roots out of my 6 inch net pots. A few pics of 3 girls and set-up. What would be more helpful for you guys to see? What can I change? I want to feed the rec. doesage. When can I? Is every other day too often? Ph has been steady 6. Steady 70-75 degrees, cant seem to get it below 70. When should I start training for scrog? I want the most out of what I have. Whats my best bet?

One

Two

Three

set up

any advice is greatly appreciated.

blazindro :joint:

G

Blazin....

Blazin....

Need more information about your system, wick, DWC, what way do you plants get the water and nutes? Besides the hydroton what is in your buckets? Do you have reservoirs under the buckets? The light appears to be HPS by the color in the pic is that true? What nutes? What method are you testing the pH with?

They do look healthy from what I can tell with the pics. This will give us a start.

see ya again soon.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts