My fiancee is a bit slow I think....

My fiancee is a bit slow I think....

• Yes

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Dont Even Think About It!

Votes: 69 84.1%

• Total voters

northernlightss

Ok heres the situation my fiancee and I live in a 1bdrm house. Because she is bisexual and I lost my virginity to her, she thinks we should get a girlfriend for us, not only that but a live in girlfriend so she is kinda just around to hang out with us, because we both don't leave very much, considering we both don't have jobs at the moment.

But I am trying to get her to realize just how bad of an idea this WOULD be, as I have a closet of flowering plants and a flowering cabinet as well. I would not want anybody else knowing besides my fiancee, since that was part of the reason for my recent move. More privacy. There is no way for me to hide my hobbies from a female roommate, even if she is cool with the bud and shrooms, what happens when she feels ignored/or some other BS?

420chef

havin 2 chicks is better than no chicks.. but would u give up growin for another gina? thats prolly gonna be something to think about.

DarkLance

let me think... NO

women can be fickle, temperamental, incredibly jealous and short-sighted when they want to be.

they can also be wonderful, dependable, nurturing and the light in your life when you keep everything running smoothly (much like our favorite plant).

same would go for an extra guy in the house, in fact i would vote you ditch this girl as well, but I'm jaded like that.

My rule is that I need to know that the other person would stand to loose more than I in case of a bust... even then its a gamble. Every person who knows is a 50% increase in exposure and risk.

Tell your GF to read the security threads, and you need to make her paranoid (but not so scared she forces you to quit growing, remember the Black Market for weed is a hell of a lot more dangerous than a tight ship at home)

truckin

it's been my experience that more than one woman in the house dosen't work out unless they are related, and not always then, always some kind of friction going on.;..
good luck dude........

Norrath

oh man, NO WAY. ive had 2 security breaches in 2009 due to females. Id like to think i have learned my lesson by now..

Even if you think you know better, abstaining from even putting yourself out there to get bitten, is a better preventative measure than thinking you know 110% it WILL work. I know youre going to miss out on some crazy all women parties, but jesus monty christo, what IF................?

giving too much power to the unknown...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Ok heres the situation my fiancee and I live in a 1bdrm house. Because she is bisexual and I lost my virginity to her, she thinks we should get a girlfriend for us
Cute... you guys haven't been together for a couple years yet.

Unless you've been actively forging a trusting and honest relationship with this girl for the last 5+ years... don't even think about it. :D :comfort:

Stay safe! :tree:

budlykush

You could end up loosing your girl if the two fall in love and dump your ass, And then they'll vindictively turn you and your grow in.

praisehim.

Veteran
dude.. what guy wouldnt want a gf as cool as yours ? 2 chicks... nice ! but, i agree with a few in the sense that girls are extremely emotional, they're great, but not for the ganja farmer. They one could day decide to rob you or even rat on you, with their new bf or gf... its not worth it. go with those whom your trust.

smokefrogg

Veteran
doing so would be asking for trouble, you could very well end up in a whole new world of hurt

it's a trap!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
i would ditch the grow and start looking for this second girl lmao

iS it a medical state? Are you a patient?
Even though you are looking for trouble, it's every guys fantasy..
I'd take her to LESBIAN BARS, Lesbos are always down for a Kawk if there is another bi in the room..:huggg::huggg:

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Be careful ... you might be about to get worked. I've heard about some closet grow heisting "feminists". She's not Bi ... she's taking 1 for the team ... Pretending she's all into you but misses the girly girly stuff ... You let her friend move in ... you get teased and pleased for a hot second and the next thing you know you're weedless, broke, naked, extremely violated and taped to your chair with a live streaming feed from your web cam ...

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Be careful ... you might be about to get worked. I've heard about some closet grow heisting "feminists". She's not Bi ... she's taking 1 for the team ... Pretending she's all into you but misses the girly girly stuff ... You let her friend move in ... you get teased and pleased for a hot second and the next thing you know you're weedless, broke, naked, extremely violated and taped to your chair with a live streaming feed from your web cam ...

Sounds like fun!:whistling:

antimatter

Veteran
Never let growing get in the way with your life, unless your like 95% of the people on icmag who like paranoia. I say yes because I like to see how things like this turn out :)

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
bad idea every guy i know that went for the live in 3some ended up out of the 3some that became a 2some without him