AK-47 (not very tasty, but strong)
Blue Dream (not a fan)
Blackberry Kush (favorite)
Chem Dawg (not that tasty)
Cherry Cola (never had it)
Dutch Goo (never had it)
Fire OG (favorite)
GS Cookies (never had)
Gold Colombian (never stood out, old timey)
Green Hornet (never had)
Headband (favorite)
Ingrid(never had)
Kosher Kush (favorite)
NYC Diesel (it's ok, sour diesel, original diesel is something else)
OG Kush (favorite)
Ogre (never had)
Platinum GS Cookies (never had)
Pure Purple Kush (not a stand out)
Sour Diesel (favorite)
Thin Mint Cookies (never had)
The True OG (favorite)

floralheart

Veteran
I like exotics. Big Buddha Cheese, Romulan, OG Kush. Heavy Kush incense and indian, foreign, exotic stink.

I like the orange velvet skunk in jillybean. I like this BOG sour strawberry kush and a true blueberry hashplant that I have. I like the grape of the urkle of my querkle. I like the fruit punch sugar syrup skunk of the cheese. All Kinds of OG is top notch.

Anything with a fruit flavor is generally good, so long as you get the right bean from a good breeder.

I'm messing with these candy oranges and diesels lately. I'm big on grape and blueberry.

I like the smell of a good hashplant. I like the hashplant exhale and flavor on the breathe out and hashplant resin flavoring on the joint.

I had this Tropical Tang that was super tasty. Juicy Fruit is hella tasty. That NL5 pine.

Just keep the one that tastes good and get her a friend to keep her company. It's all good. :D

:tiphat:

California Orange is one of the most tastiest strains there is and its a really nice high, , clear, euphoric and very social with smiles. It's an old strain and some people CO that is all they want even after trying OG and many of the current popular strains. Not to be confused with California Bud. If the beans are still available you better grab them, that strain will set you apart from the others.

California Orange, grow tips

California Orange, grow tips

California Orange is one of the most tastiest strains there is and its a really nice high, , clear, euphoric and very social with smiles. It's an old strain and some people CO that is all they want even after trying OG and many of the current popular strains. Not to be confused with California Bud. If the beans are still available you better grab them, that strain will set you apart from the others.

And the bag appeal is striking with yellow and orange hairs, big round heavy buds with tall thick calyxes and has a beautifully pungent citrus aroma, with an orange hint, it can't be mistaking for another strain once you've had it. It loves nutes, 1000 ppm by week 4, 1150 to 1250 and beyond by week 6, load food with carbs the last 3 weeks, feed it 7 1/2 weeks, flush it last 10 days, finish at 9 weeks but you can harvest by the end of 8 if you need to and it will still be the bomb! 9 weeks stop, its insanely wonderful. It loves soil, coco is good, thicker buds but it loses some of its taste. Soil you get the optimal taste. I never tried it in water.

Chillb

New York Diesel and Sour D cross... super tasty schtuff ;) I didn't see Jack Herer on the list, so I am adding that one here. Lovely sativa ... lemony earthen goodness, oh yea .. it'll knock the shoes off your feet if your not careful!

benzo

headband.. - earthy, dirt, forest type taste. delicious.

gscookies.. earthy, dirt, yet sweet tasting finish. also amazing.

wheres the purp? i know purp is played out, but damn..purp always tastes amazing. sweet grapey dankness.

Dynamite

UK Cheese ! for the pure pleasure of the "smoking experience" , a joint of cheese that was grown in sub's supersoil ,flushed well , and cured to perfection .. be hard pressed to find anything better

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I would have voted but my category wasn't there.

Whatever I happen to be smoking is my favorite. I try not to compare, just enjoy.
picture.php

dddaver

Veteran
list is sorely lacking

B-B-Blueberry? Specifically DJ Shorts Blueberry was my first home/closet grow. Absolutely YUMM-O. Vaped especially. I'm 58 and never tasted better. Very common too, I thought. Floralheart did mention it though.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

had some BlueCheese once, in the bag it smelled just like blue cheese & same as when it was burned or vaped, very cheesy! very tasty.

DemonPigeon

Veteran
So many Cookies, Aghan or Chem Family strains, not a single Haze or Skunk?

Lemon Haze is my favourite, I do like Chem strains but you totally missed out some massive groups of strains and listed a load of closely related ones..

Up your game Tudo :p

;-)

I

im me

Cherry pheno of ak47 had a mom of it for years,still do and always will.

Cannavore

Veteran
ECSD
Pink Kush
Piff
OG
Trainwreck
Twisted Fruit v2 (KKSC x SFV OG/Jacks Cleaner)
Chem
SoCal Master Kush
Blue Dream and other Blue weed

Some of my personal favs

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B-B-Blueberry? Specifically DJ Shorts Blueberry was my first home/closet grow. Absolutely YUMM-O. Vaped especially. I'm 58 and never tasted better. Very common too, I thought. Floralheart did mention it though.

seriously DJ short's Blue Berry is the best tasting weed of all time!