What's new

My father wants me to become a Mason

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Here's what I really hate about masons, they are so damned polite when they start talking about god that you can't tell them to fuck off. And what's the deal with them always being in pairs and their bike helmets? Did god tell them those bike helmets were hawt?

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Whaaaaaaa????? LMFAO!

Here's what I really hate about masons, they are so damned polite when they start talking about god that you can't tell them to fuck off. And what's the deal with them always being in pairs and their bike helmets? Did god tell them those bike helmets were hawt?

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
many masons subscribe to different Scripture from each other. The beleif in a Diety is only a prereq. not specific to which deity I might add.

"Societies are holders of secrets for the exact reason that the greater public is not ready for them. That's it and that's all folks."

lol thats bs. these people hide secrets because knowledge is power, and instead of trying to empower their fellow man they seek to dominate them. nothing honorable about that at all.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
"Societies are holders of secrets for the exact reason that the greater public is not ready for them. That's it and that's all folks."

lol thats bs. these people hide secrets because knowledge is power, and instead of trying to empower their fellow man they seek to dominate them. nothing honorable about that at all.
spoken from true paranoia, this guy has never been to a lodge, met a member or understands the makeup of an order

there is no heirarchy within many societies outside of volunteer positions. Even those held by election are rarely ever fought over, everybody gets their turn to hold the Magical Ceptor. lol

In my membership I have at best infrequently travelled to a meeting although they are every other tuesday night. I have no idea who is heading our local Pranoas, and when I am old and have nothing better to do then I'll start frequenting my local Pranoas,
yes then me and my old fart pals will run the world. eww ha ha hahahaha

A

arcticsun

lololol :D surely you mean protect the world .. no?

I like wandering around in Amsterdam, if you have an eye for it and look around, you can clearly see the influence of the masons in the dam.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my membership I have at best infrequently travelled to a meeting although they are every other tuesday night. I have no idea who is heading our local Pranoas, and when I am old and have nothing better to do then I'll start frequenting my local Pranoas,

so you hardly EVER go to meetings, yet you know so much, and know that the link i provided holds zero truth? :chin:

If you care to elaborate a bit more why it holds zero truth I would respect that a lot more then I can respect you just boldly shouting out that it has zero truth... :biggrin:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like wandering around in Amsterdam, if you have an eye for it and look around, you can clearly see the influence of the masons in the dam.

Their 'devices' are everywhere from churches to telephone boxes,, from the cafés of centrum to the Hague. The measurements, crafts and guilds of which play a major influence in the construction of society and our perceptions of it. Where in essence they are attempting to construct Plato's Cave as an allegorical prison for us all to dwell in.

Only those with wings can escape this process..

peace

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I am not a Freemason, i have met some and they seem like upright people

I have my own beliefs that are strong and always have been

I am a Freeman, of my own design and choosing, and have come to the believe that under the apron's of ones allegiance and under the clothing that projects our own interpretation of this world and beneath the difference of our flesh dictated by our genetic being lie the equally valuable spirit of humanity

thats where i see our greatest value

how you choose to interpret things is up to you, that is what is called free will

Latest posts

Latest posts