What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My father, bullgod

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family. Thank you for letting us know about this. I know it's a hard time for you and your family. God bless.

Gamera

There is absolutely nothing like loosing your father. My condolences and love are yours.
Gamera

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
:puppydoge
A final resting peace, his troubles are over now. Flights of angels take him to a better place.

bullgod1960

I wanted to say thanx to everyone for the prayers and thoughts, and most of all, the comments about my dad. He would have been touched. I am about to delete his account, but didn't want to let it end without a response. You guys(and gals) are a great community, and I see why Dad thought of you all as family. Good luck to all members here, and everyone be careful, and as my Dad always said, STAY FREE...

Latest posts

Latest posts