What's new

berlinweed

Great Read!

Devilgoob I know what you mean with being free. Love can be like a drug, stronger than weed... more like heroin. Never get addicted to somebody or something...

Gypsy: Love is like a tattoo.... liked that!

Peace

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Gypsy: Love is like a tattoo.... liked that!
He was listening to Sade, how romantic..

My chick lost her looks and I'm still with her LOL, I know damn well tho, that the minute I move on, she'll go to the gym and get hot again, women can be evil... LMAO

maryj315

I wonder how many of the people that have posted would trade their 5 in for a 10 real quick statistics say more than half of us would.

Mj

R

randude101

I wonder how many of the people that have posted would trade their 5 in for a 10 real quick statistics say more than half of us would.

Mj

Relax... Most guys talk a lot of shit but would never do it.

Why do married women get boob jobs though. That is something I wonder.

maryj315

Relax... Most guys talk a lot of shit but would never do it.

Why do married women get boob jobs though. That is something I wonder.

Funny you should ask my wife got hers 6 years ago she had our boy her boobs blew up and then they blew out.I did not mind my flappy jacks but she was not happy so we spent the 4 grand money well spent.

Mj

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I gotta chime in and say that it all depends on when you know the person also. My ex was a stone cold beautiful bitch of a spoiled woman. We were in love for many years but her own anger and insecurities and my lack of patience made us very ugly together at that time. We both made each other miserable! Now she is the sweetest nicest chubby woman I know! I do get a slight smile knowing im still in shape and she has kinda let herself gain weight. I also feel bad because she tries so hard to be a great mom to our children now when before it was not as a priority as doing other things. If we met few years later than we did and had already grown into the people we would become things may been different.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
"...is that right?"

"...is that right?"

It's not wrong. You didn't cuss her under yer breath and you didn't have ill thoughts. You made an objective observation.

I couldn't care less what my ex looks like. I'm just happy to be free.:D

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, I loved my first....
...and the operative word is in the past tense.

I hate the bitch with a blood passion. The hag from the deep, with breath of a rotted cabbage, and the face of a herpes simplex or some shit. Really, I loathe her existence.
I had a gag reflex just now....

(bitch looks like a leather satchel now with so many tanning bed visits...I pity the poor sap that lays in that thing after her hide has wallowed on it)

devilgoob

Veteran
lol hoosierdaddy, that is entertaining!! Im sure thats not the first time youve voiced your opinion about her ha ha.

peeps, I do not need help anymore, Ive gotten more than enough.

I just want to hear about YOU and your ex's now.

H

heavy dank nugg

mine broke my heart cheated on me and lied to me.I still love her.we got back together and she wanted a ring. I got scared and bolted...I still love her...saw her on the street after that and she wouldnt even talk to me....I still love her....I cant have a relationship with anyone else cause i wind up making comparisons....I cant have sex with another woman cause ill feel like im cheating....... I LOVE YOU MARCY FOREVER AND A DAY.If I have to die celibete and alone to prove that to you and to god I will.Fuk now i feel like i want to cry.So I agree with gypsy nirvanna.If you love someone truely they will stick on your skin youll feel them in your bones and they will stay in your heart and soul and you might not even know it untill they arent in your life anymore.... and then you will know they are there. and youll cherish it. ( wow not a proud moment to realise that after 10 yrs gone you are still a emotional waste and a mess over a girl).

Mr. Burgundy

lol hoosierdaddy, that is entertaining!! Im sure thats not the first time youve voiced your opinion about her ha ha.

peeps, I do not need help anymore, Ive gotten more than enough.

I just want to hear about YOU and your ex's now.

I still love me ex wife enough to kindly whisper in her ear after dropping my sons off...

"..you wouldn't hear the kill shot anyways.."*smooooch*

Heck, thats a whole lotta love! my first thought was to sneak behind her, take the Ka Bar and insert right above the scapula, inward toward the aorta-OOOPS! Happy place, Happy Place..

Stay Classy!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I still love me ex wife enough to kindly whisper in her ear after dropping my sons off...

"..you wouldn't hear the kill shot anyways.."*smooooch*

Heck, thats a whole lotta love! my first thought was to sneak behind her, take the Ka Bar and insert right above the scapula, inward toward the aorta-OOOPS! Happy place, Happy Place..

Stay Classy!

LMAO!

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
im gonna address the post and say yes, that rotten bitch that i was married to and loved has gone to shit, and im so proud of her for having her body stay on course with her soul, now she is complete. negative karma can be like a crotch-rocket to doomsville sometimes,and she has a one way ticket with gasoline draws, a propane cap, kerosene socks and boots made out of C4!!!

just because you love someone at one point does not mean they deserve that love at all, whether they hurt you or not. guard your heart people GUARD YOUR HEART!!! and get your mind right! stop "doddlin' " behind people that dont want you!! u look pitiful as sad. there are too many people out there to be chasin aftEr someone that doesnt want you!! i"ll say it again GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!

is she ugly? body and soul, she still has that snaggle tooth that she tried to hide from me (had to bring my kids back after a visit and she wouldnt let me sit on her right side, as if i wouldnt know), hair stays fucked up why i dont know and the troll she married aint no better. his soul is just as filthy, wont go into detail but from what i ve learned and know of him? . . . yeah dudes soul is ugly as hell.

are there ugly people? damned right there are, and i for one am nominating the term "FUGLY" to be entered into the dictionary, why, cause it applies damnit!!

how am i? got remarried, wife is a real woman, makes more than me, still treats me like the man i am by realizing my worth and is ride or die. got a home now and gettin ready to make major moves

IGrowTrees

okay..I was with a girl for like 3 years and I realized how beautiful she was when I was with her...

I wish I coulda'/woulda' stayed with her...gawd!!!