What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dog is salivating heavily non stop :S

Hubbleman

Veteran
started a day or 2 ago, basically she got saliva producing at all times, not just while eating, what can be wrong?

Should i take her to the vet? (Which is really expensive btw, last time she had a infection i took her to be checked out and cashed out 60 £)

Grigori

Dude stop wasting time asking people on a cannabis forum about your dog's health...how long you gonna wait for an answer????

If you really care about your dog, anty up and take it to the vet ASAP.

Vet is the best bet mate...if ya love ya dogs like i love mine thats a small price to pay for there happiness.....if its the cash thats an issue i found alot of vets let ya pay off a bill as with any other....

Go vet mate if ya dont might live to regret it.......hope ya puppy is ok :)

festerous

Veteran
I would check inside her mouth for anything unusual. If you don't find anything the vet is your only humane option.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man,
it means your dog is nauseated.Feed him only small meals of rice and boiled chicken.
Monitor him for a couple of days But if he stops drinking water you HAVE to take him to the vets for dehydration.He probably ingested something.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first,

check your dogs temperature... rectally, then check your weed/shroom stash's :D

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
60£ is nothing,, you should see how many thousands i pay vets every year..

if the money is a worry than wait and see, if the dog is more worrying than take it to a vets..

personally i would wait at least 4 days without any improvement before presuming it was something only a vet could sort out and not a doggy virus/bacterial infection..

Sir_Syzurp

Just mention to the vet that you have fallen on some hard times, and are seeking to make payments on the bill. I am not sure about over there, but here in the states the majority of vets I have ever encountered will allow you to make at minimum a 3 part payment (I own some wolves, Bengal cats, a croc monitor, and a couple Uromastyx) which payments like this have served me well with my almost monthly vet visits (I have 3 different vets I see for my variety of pets) for check ups, boosters, and emergencies.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I hope you aren't still at home checking this thread for responses... I hope you have by now taken your poor dog to the vet! THAT IS THE ONLY CORRECT RESPONSE!!! It has been a couple of days now that the dog has been salivating, by your own admission... don't make her wait another 10 minutes!!!!!

D

DJXXPLATINUM

HOPE YOU ARE AT THE VET......I HAVE NEIGHBORS WHO HAVE DOGS....MINE ARE MY KIDS...GET TO THE VET IF YOU HAVEN'T..IF YOU CANT AFFORD ONE AT LEAST CK ONLINE WITH SOME OF THE ASK A VET SITES....
I GOT A KNOT IN MY STOMACH FOR YOUR BABY....DJ

JimmyMacElroy

Take it the vet ffs, be upfront about the cash prob, they will sort something out with you. The dogs health comes first and foremost.

But if you aren't going to do this, what type of dog is it? you state the dog is not off its food and still happily eating? how is its overall behavior? is it drinking plenty of water? how old is she? but like someone stated earlier nausea is common, has the dog been sick at all?

S

Sat X RB

yes, yr dog should be at the Vet.

s/he has eaten poison or has been bitten by a snake or scorpion or some such.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I have toilet paper and just took a shit. Should I check you tube on how to wipe my own ass?

If you don't have 60 E, then why do you have a dog? Be a little more responsible man, pathetic.