What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Dark Devil Autos

MNGrow

Hi All! First I will say I havent grown anything since err the 2010s Its real hazey lol. Used to grow nirvana NL Autoflowers in my closet with cheap Purple LEDs, FFOF and Miracle Grow liquid fert lol. God the Seed landscape and Cannabis in General has changed so much. Easy and legal to get seeds now and dont have to get seeds from those scammers at Attitude
What Im running 300w FC3000, 3x3 tent, Promix All purpose, Dr Earth Dry Amendments. all 4 plants are DD Auto from Sweet Seeds and From North Atlantic Seed Co. The two in the back(in 5gal fabric pots) popped the soil on May29. I know I burned these plants a bit but overall Im happy because I never Overwatered and killed them like back in the day lol. I did have some high temp issues but other then that my humidity is around 45-53%. Some light LSt was done on the biggest plant(back right), none on back left. Very little lst on front left and the most done front right. Also tryed some leaf tucking. I clip off some lower forming buds and leaves on all plants but no crazy defoliation
IMG_1037.JPG

The smaller one (Back left) is some kinda mutant that hand two roots pop out and the main stem ended up splitting in half and becoming two lol. It never got purple buds but has pinkish pistils that turn orange. It has the Smell of overripe fruit. I also get a very very subtle mintyness. Cant place my finger on the fruit but I like it. Its because of this one mutating that I started the other two 14 days later.
IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

My biggest plant (back right) is about 28inches tall. It turned a nice purple and has a general flowery smell with hints of that overripe fruit but just barely.
IMG_1036.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG

The two in the from where started 14 days later when I thought the first two werent going to amount to much. They are in a Growbox SIPs but I havent used the bottom water reservoir. They have some tip burn because I pre amended this PromixAP but overall look good and I think they might do better then the other two. The one in the front right is starting to get alittle purple. I hope the smaller one has that overripe fruit thing going for it.

Im not really about a heavy narcotic stone so I will most likely be chopping the ones in the back on Aug1 which will be 65 days total. Excited to finally be doing this and not get my door kicked in by the cops lol. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay Medicated!

Attachments

• IMG_1037.JPG
    IMG_1037.JPG
    9.4 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

MNGrow

You got scammed by the tude?
IDK what they are like now but i would never use them again. Out of the 3 times I used them every time after my CC got hacked within a month after using it with them. Mind you this was the 2010s maybe they have gotten better or maybe it was an employee skimming numbers idk but they permanently lost my business. No real need to order from them anymore anyways and take weeks to get beans when we have good seed back in the US now