What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Current Works... Clone Only OG's and many more..

Elite Nugz

Just some clones.....

Abusive OG.... very potent.... just doesnt have that strong OG smell.

Kosher Kush.... this cut is straight from the DNA crew. Not from seed. Straight FIRE!!!

Sour Kush.... I dont know the origins on this cut, since theres so many cuts with this name.... All I know is its fuckin bomb!!!

Master Bubba Kush.... This is a cross of my SoCal Master with my old Pre98 Bubba that I lost. It kept the Bubba's flavor, but took on the Masters high. Very nice tasty, stoney cut.

Super Lemon Haze.... Man.... I went though soo many damn seeds looking for a keeper of this one, and about about the 4th seed pack I found this girl. Great producer of super frosty buds. The taste is my favorite tasting weed. It reminds you of Bannana Laffy Taffy. Then with a nice long cure, the smell starts to change into this sour lime taste. Its a great cut.... Im very glad I found this one...

IMAG1153.jpg

Elite Nugz

Time for me to go... enjoy the pics. Feel free to ask any questions if anyone has any... More pics to come too, once I get on my other laptop.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
those guys give you any more info on the kosher kush??? has always looked very much like a renamed TK or valley from what i have seen./read about it

Elite Nugz

those guys give you any more info on the kosher kush??? has always looked very much like a renamed TK or valley from what i have seen./read about it

I didnt ask anymore questions. Usually when your given a cut like that, you show your gratitude and hurry the hell up and get it transplanted.

There are way too many strains... I dont know what TK is. Valley.... I know a handfull of valleys.

The store I heard was that the cut was held by some group of Jews. DNA got the cut... it won the Cannabis Cup award... and passed out a few cuts here in California to big growers to get the name and popularity out there. Kinda like free marketing.

I did hear is was named something else and the DNA guys changed the name..... but oh well... names are changed all the time. It sucks... but what are you gonna do... Im just happy to have the real deal.

very nice to see your works bro ... looking forward to more dank :)

Thanks Growcodile!!!

Very nice work!! You run a tight ship and have a great attitude(a lot of growers don't)

I use to be a little cocky... but Ive learned through many years of growing... that just when you think you know it all... you meet a new person that makes you realize that you dont know a damn thing. So Ive humbled myself and am open to trying anything once. Wether it makes sense to me or not. I got my shit together... now Im just on the hunt for that strain that will blow a person away..... and I may be very close to getting my hands on something real close, very soon here. Uheard of potency. Stay tuned to see what it is....

Elite Nugz

Nice grow and control room have you started your side by side defoliation grow?
Not havent started it yet. Got a couple weeks of veg to let things fill in... then I'll flip and start the side by side test. Im very curious to see if it really works.... and if so, by how much. I'll post it on this site for sure.

Wow you have a very very nice selection of genetics! Great work

Thanks bro!!! I actually dont have then all listed. Still got a lot more... like Legend OG, Hells Angle OG and a few others. Been collecting for a long time....

You cant really get much through people over the internet... need to make grower friends in real life to really get the good stuff.

Not havent started it yet. Got a couple weeks of veg to let things fill in... then I'll flip and start the side by side test. Im very curious to see if it really works.... and if so, by how much. I'll post it on this site for sure.

For it to be a valid test it should be defoliated in veg that is when the dense branching structure is made for extra bud sites that is half the point of this method then doing it after stretch over a few days to open the canopy for better light and air penetration making the remanding leaves on the buds grow large feeding the bud and again around day 45 again over a few days that is how the method has been described in the original thread.

In the original thread it is stated not to do it in flower if not done in veg a lot of grower do it just in flower some do it at the beginning of flower I think this is the wrong time to do it.
This guy did it at the beginning of flower and still got an extra 5 grams he only used one plant and a control not definitive with just two plants but he still got more bud deleafing https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=235661&page=11

I would suggest defoliation now and maybe one more time in a week as long as you give them a week off before flowering just remove large leaves leaving tips alone.

I just cut 17 clones for my own vertical test and will be doing various tests one control group, one group heavy defoliation, one group medium defoliation, one group just in veg, and one group just in flower that will give me three plants per group with a couple of extra if they all take the extra would go to the control. I may not do one group to give the other groups an extra plant this all depends on my cloning success and matching up of equal clones. I have a good group of near equal clones as far as height and stem thickness they will be transplanted into cups and allowed to veg for some time to be sure they are growing equally before being separated into equal groups. They will be grown in a vertical doughnut for about two months before flower I will be putting my current defoliated plants into flower this week so this test will take about 4 months.

I will be tagging along for the ride without experimentation we would learn nothing so I applaud you for doing this side by side with equal trays under the same environments maybe you could switch the lights and ballasts around once in a while so there would be no potential difference.

It would be the first good test I have been able to find many have said they were going to do it but haven't. I don't know why it hasn't been properly done before other than the op saying it can't be done under the same horizontal light because of potential height and crowding difference.

Most growers that have done it continue to do it because they see the benefits from previous grows myself included.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Have you ever considered going organic? seems you know a little something about it... could bring out some extra taste and smells in those buds and in the long run would save you money if you decided to recycle it. Sorry for hijacking your thread but just and idea... I think everyone should give it a shot before pumping there plants full of nutes but thats just me...
to each his own...

EDIT: either way you are growing some DANKK nugs!

Last edited:

Elite Nugz

Have you ever considered going organic? seems you know a little something about it... could bring out some extra taste and smells in those buds and in the long run would save you money if you decided to recycle it. Sorry for hijacking your thread but just and idea... I think everyone should give it a shot before pumping there plants full of nutes but thats just me...
to each his own...

EDIT: either way you are growing some DANKK nugs!

I grow hydro. Im not really interested in true organics, unless its for personal smoke.

I mix a combination of synthetic nutes and organic nute. So really Im getting the best of both worlds. Nitrogen is nitrogen.... phosphorus is phosphorus.... potassium is potassium. The difference is how the plants absorber the nutrients.

Synthetics use humic and fulvic acids to keylate nutes.... and organics use L-Amino acids and bacteria to absorb nutes.

Ive done both..... and personally... I like to start with synthetics... with tons of carbs, sugars, molasses and so on. Then as the grow goes on, I start to add more sweeteners/sugars/cards, etc. Then even further towards the end, I add organic teas, budswell, and pure organic based nutes. Then I flush the hell outta em.

Youd never be able to guess my buds where grown in hydro. I get pretty messy with stuff and let enzymes and bacteria do the cleaning for me. I never clean out reservoirs, and just let my micro-life do what they do. Between grows..... I really clean the shit outta everything though. But during the grow... I only flush from time to time to break up salt build up and hit them really strong with the enzymes to clean up any sludge.

smoooth

Ever grow the og skywalker? I have some going now that are a few weeks out from harvest. Just wondering your thoughts on it.

Elite Nugz

Ever grow the og skywalker? I have some going now that are a few weeks out from harvest. Just wondering your thoughts on it.

No sir.... There are too many fake cuts of that strains around California. I havent been able to find a good one yet.

What did you want to know specifically??

smoooth

No sir.... There are too many fake cuts of that strains around California. I havent been able to find a good one yet.

What did you want to know specifically??

Just wondering if you had grown it before and liked or disliked it for whatever reasons

Latest posts

Latest posts