What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Current Stash

G

Lately I am been growing and smoking my old stuff, plus some new ones destined to be favs.

First up is Apollo's Thunder, this smoke is always potent, I think I will have to keep it for some time (forever?) I have set up several new growers with this strain, I beleive they are going to have good first grows :joint:

Next is Blue Moon Rocks. This strain has seriously grown on me. I bought DJ shorts book a few months back and it said that having your buds too close to the hps light can make buds blander. I decided to do a test with my BMR and kept them farther from the light than the other plants. The buds are not as remarkably tight and dense as they usually are; instead they REEK of fruity cleanser! And the taste too is enhanced.

This was the better yeilding pheno from my pack of Sour Bubble 2.5. This smoke is heavy! I feel dizzy when I smoke sometimes. The taste definitly grows on you, and that smell, mmmmm...

Also this is pot is the most dense, rock hard nuggest I have ever encountered, incredibly unbeleivably tight
:yoinks:

I got some Sour Diesel 1.5 nug from a friend. He had to harvest early due to a really bad insect infestation (58 days). This pot still has some flavor and Punch! Really fun smoke, now that I have his clone I will definitly be doing a full term run myself :D

I made a trip to the state capitol recently, what an amazing building! There is lots of good stuff floating around that city
:yummy:

Well I am off for now, Hope you enjoy the pics! :lurk:

G

Nate,
Nice stash bro!Looks like you got the kind mix happenin!Good show :wave:

G

having your buds too close to the hps light can make buds blander.
Thoes results are very intresting; I don't dought DJ at all - I just wonder the 'theory/reason behind that :chin: how far does he recommend?

Great Bud shots - thanks & may U be blessed in life & all your grows
Fellow
TX
:bandit:

G

nice stash, fred! :yoinks:

as a fellow Texan, the baron has much respect...

and Austin does have it going down right now, damn lucky fuck's with good job's out there ;), there's some serious chronic out there right now, and plenty of it... :( wish mah area was like that...

G

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, a special hello to my fellow Texans :wave: :wave: :wave:

Fredster, DJ says that having the buds too close reduces the "aromatic qualities" of the final product. He says this is especially true for HPS bulbs. He doesn't actually say how far though. He claims that having the buds farther from the light will bring out the fruitier flavors of the bud.

:joint:

G

Thanks bartender :D

Went to a friend's today, he had some treats: Chocolate Chunk and Ak-47.

The Ak was so nice joint was in order :joint:

It's good to have friends :friends:

G

Nice stash Nate, your making me envious right now bro. (Harvest next week and stash is low) I enjoyed smoking your stash(in my dreams).

G

Haha, thanks smokey, your stash has definitly made me envious before; smokey runs low?! :D

G

Hey Nate good to see your still around, yup im back at that azz for the 05..............

G

Yep Nate "LOW". My last harvest was in march, I shut it down while at the 420.