What's new

my current project

G

Yea Ive been stock piling the subcool stuff. Moth you know what plants are in those SunyCheeba Mix packs?

moth

Cemchris , Greets
I am affraid I dont have a clue whats in the mix packs.
I am sure the are the best Sub has , but I myself never mess with unknowns packs no matter who they from.
Dam I have them all too m8 and Just got my Black Cheery Beans. They will sit in the Vault with Sputnic
LemmonFreeze
Vortex and my Jilly Bean From SUB.
Dam come to thank of it , I keep all my beans in the safe. One day there wont be those breeders or strains left. Just like the G13/D and the collection of Swan Song Seeds
Just Thank what some people are paying for real acupulco Gold seeds!!
Sorry I jumped way off the trac and In Cough Coughers thread too. Sorry Dear

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
no problem Moth!! I was kinda wondering bout subcool seeds myself . I don't get out much.Who are those people in your avatars Moth and Cemchris, Im familial with Starvin Marvin,

Last edited:

moth

Hey Anita My Avatar is Nick Nolte after bieng arrested one night.
Great Picts You Have there !

G

chris' avatar is an INFAMOUS internet jokester apart of a group called "the icy hot stuntaz". just google that or yahoo it and you'll get a number of sites. thank god they were a joke and not for real. rofl.

Anita - colas looking great!! :yes:

G

Howdy Moth.
LOL heres a link to the story behind my avatar. http://www.stuntaz.com/
One of those long ongoing jokes like the Bub Rub "Whoo Whoo".

Anita those Sputnic Are looking Great along with all the others. Those plants seem to love those AN. Cant wait to hear a smoke report on that and the Purple Indica. Cheers

G

cough_cough_eer = perhaps the most under rated grower on this site. She otta be giving classes IMO.

G

mellovision said:
cough_cough_eer = perhaps the most under rated grower on this site. She otta be giving classes IMO.

I agree x 10, along with a few others I know of... Byfar the most underrated cultivator amongst us. Watch out, she's got somethin truly rediculously special going on!!

Cough_Cough has it going on. Gotta' love that gal. :friends:

I can't wait 'til she reveals her latest happenings!!! :lurk: :woohoo: :yoinks:

ROOT ROOT FOR THE HOME TEAM!! :wave:

G

Yes couldnt agree with you more. Cough_Cough is the keeper and grower of the dank :joint: My hat is off to you.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
wow , thanks ya'll.
I placed the spudnic in the dark this morning, probably leave her there till tommarro nite then chop her down.

heres a shot of the VBS that mountian dew brought over, I beleive he started 12/12 after 2 weeks veg. but now she is a big bud.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
MMM. has been placed into the dungeon for her 2 day of darknesss, hope she's not too scared.

I almopst forgot about the spudnic , I chopped her yesterday evening.
the rest should be following shortly. :joint: :joint:

Opt1983

Very nice looking bud shot you got there! :) never heard of Spudnic before, gonna have to read up on that! -Opt

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
:wave: hi Opt1983. the spudnic is from subcool seeds,I don't know much about it myself, but that Moth gave it to me to finish. thanks Moth, she yeilded about 3/4 oz.
put 3 others into the dungeon today the sour mist, purple indica -also curtosy of Moth- and the amnesia 99 or it might be phoenix one (labeling mishap) :bat:

the purple indica......

sour mist......seems she had an injury I didnt know about :badday:

and the amnesia 99 or phoenix1 :confused:

G

oh man oh man, cce!!! i just KNEW that this harvest was gonna' yield some pretty ladies... and it did!! That SM damn-near PURPLED up on ya', huh?? I can see some nice purply leaves and such, awesome! That Purple Indica may be the greenest thing in the garden, but man o' man if these people could just smell that plant.. I fell in love with that PI the 1st time I laid eyes on her. Looked to be a great yielder, too. That's a crazy little accident there on the SM, too. Didn't hurt a thing, I'm sure...

PROPS cough_cough! Can't wait to get dowwwwwn... :joint: :D:yes:

ps. if my most honest opinion means anything - i am ALMOST CERTAIN that's an Amnesia99 lady you've got there. in my experience, phoenix1 is of the highest Sativa order... super super skinny fans and leaves, super sativa-y calyxy buds... etc. but if I'm wrong, it'll be the first time I'm ever GLAD I was wrong, 'cus I know how much you wanted to smoke that Phoenix1... :)

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
yeah,I think its more amnesia99 also, just not 100% tho. I put the last of my phoenix 1 in paper towels tis morning,so hopefully this time I'll get a girl. :gaga: