What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Computer Micro Grow

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
You should start LST as soon as you've got enough stem to bend, the idea is to do it gradually, plus, the younger they are, the more flexible they are.

G

gelowas

HOW HOW, new photos, LST + SCROG starting, maybe it's good idea for the project...
Since today I will give 100% organic fertilizers for my plants.

Big Eggy

Veteran
hi gelowas,

there looking nice and healthy.. im not to hot on scrogs but i think you switch to 12/12 when you'v covered 2/3'ds of the screen.. But your gonna need more root space, maybe you could carfully cut the bottom of your pot of and double pot it.. maybe in a growbag?? or something?

eggy

can you get a good picture of the plant inside the computer and location of the light...i saw the chart i just want to see this in actual picture
incredible idea...i love this site

G

gelowas

lookimrory, thanks and here you are.
Egg, If will be female/male it I delete male = female will have twice as much space for roots.

G

gelowas

5th week on 24/0. In the growbox is a total of dozen tops. I changed the sun on 12/12 yesterday.
I think that I've got two male plants...FUCK!
For a few days I'll be sure this theory.

D

Duppidaa

Nice cabinet but somethings bit wrong... how can you put the spnas heatest part (the white box) in to the cabinet...you should get the temps down whit it. look at my comp case its the one whit X2 bitches. :p ive got a problem whit sativa cause i didnt know how those seeds were like and now they dont flower like they should.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
gelowas, what's going on?

u got any femnales? :)

fingers crossed for a bitch :D

D

Duppidaa

Your looks pretty too but you should get some better pics... :) it would be nice try to loan from someone?

thx btw :woohoo: :joint:

G

Stop wasting your time!!! Not to mention are you ready to go down for something that yields less than a 1/4 lb.

G

gelowas

It's my hobby, not business. Better photos will be coming soon, my bro has got new camera. Thank you New Kid, you're good man, I wish you the best nature photos in the world. ;D

The Budfather

young giver- i can belive you would say that it is HIS hobby and 2 ounces of qaulity homegrown is better than local shi t more than half the time and youve seen my grow so dont bash him, embrace!!!!!!

Big Eggy

Veteran
The Budfather said:
young giver- i can belive you would say that it is HIS hobby and 2 ounces of qaulity homegrown is better than local shi t more than half the time and youve seen my grow so dont bash him, embrace!!!!!!

here here!!

some of us cant grow Lb's, i only smoke about an 8th a week so why would i wanna grow enough to put me away when i can grow a little and get a slap on the wrists if caught. :rant:

G

gelowas

1st week on 12/12. GOOD? ;D First photo is better quality than other.

Last edited:

kaczy

Veteran
Nice grow homie, so what can you say about the plant's sex? I hope they're both females.
peace out and good luck

G

gelowas

Kaczy, New Kid, stala sie rzecz straszna, o ktorej niedawno pisalem na polskim threadzie. Mianowicie byla jedna meska i jedna zenska i jak rano wstalem mi sie cos pojebalo i obcialem nie ta co trzeba :(:(:(
Na tym chyba koncze swoj thread o micro. Sadzonki po zenskiej nie chca sie ukorzenic, sprobuje wsadzic na dwor, ale watpie aby sie przyjely...
Wiem wiem - to najgorsza rzecz jaka zrobilem w zyciu, coz, out sie zbliza i pewno za jakis czas rozpoczne temat o przygodach z nim zwiazanych, bedzie kolorowo!
@Peace

Last photo

FUCK, I cut wrong plant - female. :badday:

Last edited: