What's new

My Colorado medical garden

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
picture.php

What the hell is that??? Powdered Doughnut Kush? Seriously are you feeding with THC or something?
And at only 33 days?!?
Fucking Killing it constantly bro..much respect from the left coast. I was actually talking with another well respected ICer and we started naming names of lethal grower on IC, it didn't take long before your name came up, just thought you'd like to know that.

Up.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lil weed with ur sugar? :D
bro they all look fantabuloso...tht mob boss is insane sugary,and stardog is some of my favorite weed,i havnt got her yet...i had the cut twice and she hasnt rooted either time for me....*kix wall*
as always beautiful shots.
peace-T-

What's that frosty stuff ?? Are you teasing every last drop out of them or what homie? Very peaceful

beautiful job brother. Leaves have like no burned tips. Do you flush the green out of them at the end or do they look like that right up to harvest? It's organic?

Either way mucho props 2u maybe well run into each other. Were doing the ht cup in denver...

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Bless UP

[YOUTUBE]2dSeCMOFRKE[/YOUTUBE]

Finally found a seriously nice pheno from my Legend Og x Killer ChemDog seeds..

This one i'd say is about 85% Legend dominant, can't wait to smoke it :jump:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TrueGrits Stardawg. Man this girl is impressive, GREASY funky sweaty buds with a Sour diesel smell that is ten times stronger than any of the Sour Diesel Cuts I've grown. (I'm still looking for that one not sure if she is still around)

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts